Reviews for Slay The Hierarchy
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2023
Nice! hope its not too long till the next chapter.
DistractedPotato chapter 20 . 9/22/2023
Pretty well written, can't wait to see where this goes!
kalakimaki chapter 20 . 5/8/2023
Damn like this fic. Please continue. My mind is regularly coming back to it.
Brutalcrab chapter 3 . 8/11/2022
Please continue this unique story. Eager for your next update.
SingingMonster chapter 1 . 6/6/2022
This is certainly a new take.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2022
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

#
kootranova1 chapter 20 . 1/25/2022
Ooohhh. Princess got some Intel?

I have a guess. I'll have to wait and see.
me chapter 19 . 12/13/2021
Hi! I really like this fic. It's probably one of my most favorite in a long time, and I just wanted to say keep up the good work! Also sorry if my english is bad.
kootranova1 chapter 18 . 12/7/2021
Wow. What a little pissant. I mean, i totally agree - as a royal prince he should be wary of following anyone during a crisis, it being the best time for the prince to "disappear" - but still.
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 18 . 12/1/2021
The King in Green is now released.
0-Tengatsu-0 chapter 17 . 11/29/2021
Yup, that does it. I am APPALLED at the lack of attention this story has. The dialogue is simple but engaging, the characters are on point and the plot is surprisingly fun and interesting from the very beginning. This stuff is awesome, and I hope you keep up the good work!
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 17 . 11/3/2021
Would be nice if the Sentinels came in when an invasion comes around. He's still the Sovereign of Argenta after all. The political power is just split in half thanks to the Maykers.

Leading to the past King of Argenta to calm down the ones of whom are sided with the Maykers to stall civil war after the Slayer have already left with his soldiers towards the trap that would have killed his entire Sentinel 'Wraith' Loyalists.

Looking back at the Ancient Gods, there are still Loyal Knights left for him. Even though he gave up his sovereignty by violating the law of not spilling the blood of the Priests of the Order of the Deag in the land of Argenta.

Even then, the Slayer is still technically the King of Argenta, because the Deag's are now no longer "Holy" figures, as one of their now renowned titles or Moniker are "Hell Priests". So technically in the eyes of the Wraith Loyalist Argentians, the Slayer is still their King.

Plus there's the matter of the Fortress of Doom in which my guess is rightfully at the Argenta homeworld.

It's easy to bring them to Doomslayer, as Hayden seems to have already planned for this to happen. He installed the Teether, knows his history (Because Maykers are literally Omniscient beings. Read the codex for the Divinity Machine. Search Divinity Machine Codex, click the one on the Wiki page, titled Codex/Story of the Sentinels Doom wiki and CtrlF then type in Divinity Machine) which would mean that Samuel Hayden could have given the Sentinel Wraith Loyalist army a message to Doomslayer's location. To the location of their King.

Which would explain the invasion perfectly. The Traitor Sentinels found out, took the coordinates, and tried to invade and seal him again while holding the Loyalists down as long as they can to never make them give the demon's terror freedom.
Grey chapter 16 . 10/22/2021
Hey there. This is an amazing take on the story and its going pretty well. I think the only thing that is bothering me about the story is how slow its moving. I know people have lives outside of stories, but the updates are super far apart and usually super short. But that's really the only complaint I have. Good work
BoredKing chapter 10 . 10/20/2021
You cant describe someone as petite and tall at the same time. Its like saying someone is fat and skinny at the same time.
BoredKing chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
You know the slayer isn't reliant on the suit, right? He ripped through hell long before he got tthe suit and guns. His power comes from his rage, it fuels him and empowers him. Kind of like the Hulk.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »