Reviews for An Unexpected Impact
Shadic21 chapter 18 . 23h
Good chapter, I want to see the next part.
Primecore chapter 18 . 9/20
thank you for the great chapter!
Rifky809 chapter 18 . 9/20
I feel like the hero thing with haruto and him meddling fate of the honkai universe could be explored more in the future chapters.
ArcherShirou chapter 18 . 9/20
Kiana seems to be torn between Mei or Haruto, but knowing her, Kiana will end up saying that the two are part of her harem, in front of all the students in the school.

Haruto had his first death, luckily mostes of humans will be something rare for him and everyone else, after all it doesn't help anything against the honkai.

This meeting between Aki and Haruto was funny, hey at least he has someone to help rescue the tuna.

Here's a vote I took on reddit( r/houkai3rd/comments/pr8w85/i_have_some_theories_about_durandal_which_one_do/)

Have some theories about Durandal an interesting conversation on the subject.
AbleGem chapter 18 . 9/20
I was going to go to bed but...
kellar007 chapter 18 . 9/20
for it is Excalibur
paradox0.5white chapter 18 . 9/20
The fact that I cannot recognize many things in this chap shows my uncultureness(if that is a word) i my visit to review section after, will solve the problem
Monsuno gamer chapter 18 . 9/19
You did splendid in this chapter and I love that you can continue this work (at your own pace) since it’s a very well done tale and I love that you added some fate elements and that scenes with the sword of stone but anyways good work and good day
SuperKaiokenGoku chapter 18 . 9/19
Awesome way to go Author-Sama! This was a great chapter. Hope to see more soon! Keep up the great work
NazgulBelserion chapter 18 . 9/19
I wanna see MC be all like REVENGE AGAINST MY BEAUTIFUL FATHER...CLARENT BLOOD ARTHURRRRRRRRR! lol I'm too chunni
J-SECTION-L chapter 1 . 9/19
As a Type-Moon and Honkai Impact fan, you made my dream come true mate. I always imagined Arthur from Fate got reincarnated or transported to Honkai universe. And the encounter with Midori Aki is unexpected, but it's a nice touch. Oh boy, it's going to be an awkward conversation, like "Aki-san, you're a Valkyrie?!" or "Nakamura-san, where did you get that battlesuit?". Hehe, I can't wait to see it. I wonder what will be Kiana's reaction to Haruto when he saves her? A knight in shining armor saving a maiden, I can smell the romance. After this, there's no way Schicksal will letting Haruto go. Either he joins them or Anti Entropy offers Haruto a protection against Schicksal and he joins them, the former seems more likely to happen. Anyway keep up the great work and take care of yourself, ciao!
Kurokawa Uzuna chapter 18 . 9/19
actually rather than emiya... why i just think it feels like Gray's... i didn't expect the last tho... i wonder if she recognized the item he wears... and he exclaimed he knows Valkyrie seems... well... plot thickens i guess...
KadoyaOkami chapter 18 . 9/19
Well, good on Haruto for making it this far and even finally getting a chance to take things into his own hands!

Lots of good things to look forward to, and I definitely felt that there are shenanigans with the actual Excalibur going on! A sheath, a sword in a stone, and references to a hooded guy with white hair and a blonde girl with a bun hair-do couldn't point to anything else!

Although now that just makes me curious - is this making a connection to an actual Type-Moon version of the Honkai canon, or just an extra addition based on some other fun details?

The extra internal reveal of Midori as a Valkyrie is another nice touch, and I definitely can't wait to see how things play out from there!
RFateH chapter 18 . 9/19
Great chapter!

I'm glad that by writing the story, you can relieve your stress, and I can understand your feeling about having a horrible Physics teacher. I believe you will be fine so, don't stress yourself out.

In my opinion, I think you did the ending of the chapter very well allowing Haruto to meet Midori Aki in this kind of situation will rise more unexpected events later on. I like what you are currently doing with the voice right now especially Hyperion. You make him way more interesting, and not just some kind of unknown voice that's annoying in his mind. The gauntlet I have absolutely no idea so, will you tell us the next chapter? I can't wait for the reaction Haruto will have when he meet Fu Hua in this kind of situation. The action the next chapter contains will be very interesting to read. All of this makes me want to read the next chapter as soon as possible!

I have a question, is the person with the white hood and hair in the dream Merlin? The Merlin I'm talking about is the 'Merlin' in Honkai Impact 3 and not the other Merlin who I have to wait about two years to come in my other gacha game that starts with an F. Here's my own opinion but try not to add too many outside elements into your story. I personally don't mind what you are currently adding in and, I do kind of like it, but some other readers might not like it since the Honkai universe itself already has a lot of elements to it and, sometimes it might be too overwhelming to keep track of. This is just my opinion, if you like what you are currently planning for the story just go for it because this is your story and, I will be here reading and writing a review for it.

Anyway, have a nice day and good luck with school!
Parsee Jelly chapter 18 . 9/19
YOu made my weekend with this update! Really looking forward to when they discover Haruno is somehow involved and know their existence..
And it looks like he's involved in Excalibur or something?

Also, how does it feel that your fav waifu duck sided with Otto despite him quitting as the overseer in the new arc trailer?