Reviews for From the Memoirs of a Seer
FaeThropp chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
This is fantastic! I love getting a brand new perspective and you've really made Trelawney human and - dare I say?- likeable? Obviously, this hasn't been updated in quite a while, but if you ever decide to keep going, I'll be ready and waiting to read!
Lady Lestrange chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
I've never liked Trelawney much, who can? I think JK didn't want us to like her, but you have made such a darling little girl...I want to hug her.

This story is really good.

Just a thought...from my calculations Trelawney should be about the same age as Minerva McGonagall tho and both should have been terrified first years when Tom opened the Chamber of Secrets.

Not that having Minerva sign the letter lessened the story in any way. I'm waiting for a new chapter for Triston Cabot. I think I like him better than Harry Potter. LOL

Come read and review my fics.

Lady Lestrange
guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Haha, well, I never liked Trelawney but I really like your efforts to make her more 3D. I especially liked her talking to her great-great-grandmother's portrait, that was well done. This story has great potential.
JediMaster16 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
This is a neat story that expands ono canon in a beliveable way. Please continue.
sabrina chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
really good. v. pespective
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I liked it. Well written and shares her point of veiws extemnly well.