Reviews for A Day for Coffee
Mrs. Witter chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Jade,

I left you a nice long review but ate it up. Anyway, here is my second attempt at reviewing. I loved this fic. Your style of writing is so elegant and heartbreaking. It always makes me sad for the L/C relationship!

Fave part:

Immediately, the smile dropped off both their faces at the mention of their present predicament. Although it was hard to forget when they were dancing at said wedding, both always lost track of everything else when they were with each other. Time and age melted away, until they were sixteen again, bantering playfully. It would always be this way, they knew. They could see each other for the first time in ten years and still pick up right where they left off. It was the beauty of their relationship.

That just describes the L/C dynamic and love so superbly. Wonderful job!
jcd1013 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Very nice story. Well written and Lorelai was right on character. Enjoyd the subdued side of her-it was a nice touch. The way you first introduced the need for coffee and then bringing it back was nice. The awkwardness between Chris and Lorelai and how Chris is still needing Lorelai was very poignant. Keep up the good work!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
It made me want to cry. :( It was really well written and you conveyed Lorelai's thoughts really well.
Edie K chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I'm normally not a reviewer but I noticed you had none and this was such a well-written story. It really was. I'm not a fan of the Chris/Lorelai situation but I really did like this story. Please keep writing. I mean, not a continuation b/c this is a great short piece, but more stories.