Reviews for Charades
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2021
I've read all of the team rebuilding series in a couple of days. They're awesome and I hope it continues.
Lindsay Willcocks chapter 10 . 8/26/2021
Love your stories, can’t wait to read more.
gabumon7 chapter 10 . 7/24/2021
I honestly thought earlier in the story you were going to have Rodney saved from being shot by the challenge coin taking the hit
Denebula9 chapter 10 . 7/9/2021
I love all your stories. I will read them if you write them.
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 7/2/2021
I loved Niagara Falls and Rochester is great! Espeically the museums and Hedonist Chocolatier. :D
quantumleap13 chapter 10 . 7/2/2021
So cute. I really do enjoy these stories. Just a bit late reading this last one.
Fan 1 chapter 10 . 6/13/2021
Loved it. Please keep writing awesome stories
sheppardlover928 chapter 10 . 5/20/2021
Loved it! Glad John got his MoJo back and love John finding out about Rodney’s birthday and all—and glad Vance is in custody and will be put away—-right?!
sheppardlover928 chapter 9 . 5/20/2021
Got me there for a minute—thought Vance was going to have an ambush set up incase they made it past the accident/ambush...John’s a good friend...and surprise—its Rodney’s birthday?!
sheppardlover928 chapter 6 . 5/20/2021
I was thinking Ritchie was in on it with Vance—seems too much if a coincidence that he just happens to be the law in the area Vance decided to use the spike strip on?! But—his story sounds legit—but—-did he let Vance get away?! To catch John a d Rodney off-guard?! Or are they just that luck?!
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 5/20/2021
Oh no—Vance?! Bit bow would he know John a d Rodney were in Niagara? Even if he knew Rodney had been invited to the symposium?! Is there a spy in Atlantis/SGC?
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 5/20/2021
Yikes! i had a creepy feeling about this place! Are there Wraith there? Are those growthy pod-like things Carson was looking at holding iratus bugs or some hideous creature? Is this who.e facitlity one big trap? Glad i have time to reas the next chapter now!
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 5/20/2021
Creepy place! I was expecting something horrible to happen—-is it safe or is danger lurking?! Love the way youwrite my fave team—very, very close to canon...but John is still seems a bit off—womder why Dr Weir/Caron/heitmeyer greenlignted Joh. For this mission so soon?
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
Love this! I imagine John would have a hard time learning he was in the time dilation field that lasted six months for him but only a few mere hours had passed for his team/Atlantis. And vice versa. Looking forward to more!
Jennaya chapter 10 . 5/1/2021
Very nice ending. Love that injuries weren’t over the top. Can’t wait for the next story.