Reviews for Unexpected Allies Part I: How to Train a Taiyoukai
sme1228 chapter 15 . 7/11
nice wish you would continue
Education chapter 7 . 1/18
Awwww! And they call it puppy love! XD
Education chapter 5 . 1/18
Ooooh now this is going to be very fun indeed. *settles down on her chair and continues reading on.*
Education chapter 4 . 1/18
Lol, this is getting more evil by the minute. *smiles evilly*
Education chapter 3 . 1/18
LOL I completely burst out laughing when I read what will he do tomorrrow strip and do the do the mamba? Omg I sooooooo loved that it was very funny. Good work.
Education chapter 2 . 1/18
Oh oh oh! Ooooh now this will be very interesting indeed, and I thought Sesshoumaru noble Lord would never lower himself to be a slave especially one of a miko and also a human! Priceless this is sooooo much fun already.
Education chapter 1 . 1/18
Lol evil.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Bravo on such an amazing story. I'm thrilled to find that this is a trilogy, especially with the cliffhanger ending. I know I giggled through over half of this story. Loved the author notes as well. The Poltergeist one left me in giggles for quite a while.
Blackblood-sama chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
I love this story it's funny and good hope you will make more soon
You'reloved chapter 15 . 2/21/2015
I love this trilogy so much. I've probably read it over a 100 times and i still love it. You are a fantastic writer.
young kagome chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
im ur misconception chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
As always I love your stories, just as much as MissKatt, Profiler120, Landlady of the Universe and a few others.. Thanks for such amazing stories that do help inspire me to creating my own.
Sesshy's love chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Please write its next story soon. Your story is very interesting. I would love to see sesshamaru mating kagome. Please try to write it quickly.
andyantopia chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Ooooh I loved it
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Aw! Why did you stop writting!? Love this by the way! Great write.