Reviews for The Reckoning
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Catheryne, I truly hope you are planning on continuing this awesome fic-please say you are :):)
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Catheryne, Please continue this fic! I need to know what happened to Chloe. Please continue:)
Druzilla chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
very intresting. more?
kasha1 (dru on )
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Catheyne, you absolutely *cannot,* *must not* abandon this fic! It's so darn intriguing! I know RL is a pain at the moment, but I'd settle for infrequent, teeny chapters as long as I knew you were still working on it.

Pretty, pretty please?
Khassa chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Nice work. I'm a bit confused about what Lex did, but I'm sure you'll clear that up soon!
V chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Hi,

Nice fic...well it's more okay for me. How is Lois like Chloe? I mean I maybe the only one, but I think Lois and Chloe are nothing alike, absolutely two seperate people, Lois and Lana, now we have replicas.

It's kind of depressing to see Chloe thrown into that mold. I mean have you seen Lois or read some of the comic books of her. Much like the way Lana is ALWAYS rescued by Clark Lois is ALWAYS rescued by Superman, and sometimes because of her own inquisitiveness.

The only similarity between Lois and Chloe is that their reporters, but I can't see them as friends, and relatives makes me shutter. And how does someone forget their cousin who they supposedly kept in touch with for a long time and was close with if these oh so informative letters were shared. I mean we know where her priorities are...*eyeroll* I mean this was a cousin that was murdered supposedly and a reporter not wondering why her uncle wouldn't press charges and searching for the *truth*...umm, maybe a bit OTT for me.

Or maybe it's just me and my always hatred of the boring and drone character of Lois. Don't paticularly like women needing rescued only reason I like Diana and Chloe. Chloe fell out a window and lived, no one to save her. Rarely ever rescued. And Diana may need a hand, but she can take care of herself, even without the powers. She was cool. Side note...*thank god scifi accepted my proposal for Diana in her fic, hopefully fics...*

But the thought of Chloe so much as related to such a weak character as Lois unnerves to the grain and is quite disturbing.

Alas...I do wonder the path in which this is going, although Lois is a tad bit...something. And since I like some of your fics, I'll give this a try, as I do think your a great writer, and usually very developed ideas, and I especially love that fic where Lena, Lex's granddaughter finds out her heritage. Nice one, absolutely great.

sin,

bluengreenswmer chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Don't mean to sound harsh, but

Where's the happy chlex?

If you meant it to be dark, then I congradulate you. But where's the fluff?

Update soon please!