Reviews for Azumanga Taisho Yakyuu Daioh!
Anime Borat chapter 8 . 8/1
So her special day has arrived, it was unexpectedly early, at least for me.
Tomo shivering in a cold water bath like a wet cat is is such a hilarious and adorable image. And who is Komoru-kun?

"Honor to Us All" does well, especially as we're not fully aware of the culture of the Taisho era.

Now the ending is something I didn't expect, hehehe. I'm surprised the matchmaker didn't snap at the others for spying and then complain how modernity is causing the country to go to the dogs. And Kimura, oh my~!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 7/26
Excellent chapter
Anime Borat chapter 7 . 7/13
Sorry it took so long to read. Had stuff to do. Great see their first match. Poor Kaorin had to be shortstop, which sounds being in front of a strong wind, Yukari would boozer, XD. There's plenty of canon Tomo recognizable in this chapter. And she gets the shock of her life: arranged marriage! A fixture of Japanese life back in the day. Osaka ha got it together, watched the ball in bullet time.
About time you taught those little boys in their place though Sakaki would not like what they did to Maya. At all! I'm surpised Maya didn't fight back, he doesn't look like the type to go easy.
Oh Kimura, you like girls too much to be comfortable. Did you just send Chiyo sky-high!? And strike in the nuts!
The girls won their first match, looks like they're a league of their own.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 6/14
Great chapter
Anime Borat chapter 6 . 6/10
Nice to see you update.
We get a glimpse of Chiyo's past before joining the girls. It would make for a sepia-toned hint.
Lol, the voting scene. The only thing missing is Ayumu's sudden regret at the whole realization of her vote, XD
Tomo and Maya made up, awww. And finally her dreams of baseball.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 5/24
Good of course!
Anime Borat chapter 5 . 5/20
Sorry, Osaka. Sea slugs don't exactly bring up excitement for a baseball game. Or else it'll be called slugball.
Naturally, it's unbelievable for them that big perv like Kimura would have a wife, just like in canon. Oh Kimura and his fashion ideas!
So, Maya is something of a legend in his home island. And talk about poor first impressions with Tomo though I did suggest that Maya's crowning moment to the heist was the sausage theft.
And our little brown cat meeting the big dog is cute, and he's certainly plucky for his size. Though it's sad that he missed his mama. And words of wisdom from Mr. Tadakichi though we saw what stuff he's truly made off later on.
And that came when he came to the gang's rescue. Yes, back off, Kamineko! There's a new kitty in town! And this kitty loves Sakaki!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 5/17
Awesome
Anime Borat chapter 4 . 5/12
Good of you to smoke out Kimura like that, Osaka. At least he won't deciding the uniforms and poses for the game.
Made me realize the movie Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story with their amateur hour-on-a-budget practice. Good thing is there to save the day - if it wasn't for the Class S flashbacks. Did you have to be so blunt about Kaorin, Tomo? XD
Poor Chiyo, gettin' the ball the worst way, like in the anime and manga.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/7
Awesome chapter
Anime Borat chapter 3 . 5/4
Nice to introduce everyone's favorite tall, shy girl. Much remains faithfully in canon.
Osaka's comments for the win!
Tomo: I'M AN OLYMPIAN!
Yomi: Yeah, like for two seconds.
Oh Kaorin, love for Sakaki is showing, including your face to ground. I wonder how seeing Sakaki batting the fruit looked to Kaorin in slo-mo Romance-o-Vision, Class S edition?
Nice incentive for letting her on, so she can meet Mr. Tadakichi some more.
Looks like the whole team's set and everyone's in place.
Anime Borat chapter 2 . 5/2
This so cool to read this fresh off the grill! Conforms to canon while having variety. Lol, Thomas. And double the lol for Tomo and Yomi meeting Kagura. Osaka, being nice as usual, nice to see her gettin' along with Chiyo right off the bat. Yukari being blunt as always.
And I didn't know that the Okinawan style of kimono would have such intricate patterns. And oh that cute lil' brown cat I can't wait.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/2
Wonderful
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/25
Cool of course
Anime Borat chapter 1 . 4/23
You're welcome. I'm glad to help you in this.
Man, this is wonderful! A strong beginning that yet remains AzuDai, everyone's in-character. Tomo's dream was funny but was that Tokyo-Bushi? I didn't expect the lyrics to be... that straight forward. How did they get away witg that? The waking-up late to school cliche reminds me of K-On, minus toast in mouth. And I can see why the sailor fuku grew in popularity - the kimono-derived uniform was much too elaborate.

Hmm, it seems Chiyo has a rather eager interest in sports. Wonder why?