Reviews for Circle of Life: When in Need
pangaeus chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Oh bummer, I hate unfinished stories! The story is going great.
Lilith Kayden chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
A nice story. I'm looking forward to reading-your already written-sequel.

-Lilith Kayden
Nightwitch87 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Hey, I just randomly decided to read the beginning of this again because I was bored. It's so good! The way the whole pregnancy thing is developing...

Well, I also wanted to let you know that I'm still on Year 04, because I've been very busy. I haven't dropped it though or something.

Great story!
ktshdw chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
That was really cool I loved how you did the "remembrances" excellent work. Hope to read more from you.
Nightwitch87 chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
"Circle of life:When in Need" is fantastic, I loved it! You have a good story and exterior plot, but can still capture the emotions, what's going on inside of each crewmember really well. Great job! The only thing I didn't like too much were the grammar and numerous spelling errors. They kind of interrupted the beautiful flow of the words. But well, nobody's perfect! The preview is awesome again, I can't wait to read the second part! You can catch your readers very well. Keep writing!
Nightwitch87 chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Aw, very sweet. But something's gonna ruin everything, right? I love the characters' interactions. The one thing that surprised me was Deanna's reaction when she heard that the baby was growing twice at fast as it should and that there's this liquid. I think she would be more worried. Especially about the growth rate, because of what happened to Ian Andrew.

But still, brilliant story, dynamical dialogues, good writing, it never gets boring!

I love it!
Nightwitch87 chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
I love this chapter! Riker and Troi are so cute together. It was about time for that! Sometimes, they were so annoying with their being-more-than-friends-but-not-lovers, that you just wanted to tell them:"Take it, or leave it."

It's funny how Picard reacts to it.

I hope things turn out well for all of them. So I have to read the next chapter now...

And by the way, it's "déjà-vu", not "dejavo". That was the spelling mistake that bothered me most, sorry, just had to tell you. It doesn't make the story any worse, though.
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow, your preview is fantastic! Great use of foreshadowing.
Nightwitch87 chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
So you can change peoples' memories in the future just like that? I mean, I thought you could wipe them out, but it's described really easy in this chapter. Nto to criticize, I was just wondering.

I like this story because it's different. For once, Will isn't acting like an asshole and Deanna isn't the protection needing, fragile angel. Your characters are more real, less extreme, I don't think they're acting weird at all. Good work! On to the next chapter...
Nightwitch87 chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Oh, it's getting thrilling. There's so many open questions! Great characterization, good writing style! Brilliant plotline! Can't wait to read more!
Nightwitch87 chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
This is starting off really well. It caught me immediately, I can't stop reading, though it's currently 12.45 a.m. . So far, the characters act like they "normally"(in the original stories) would. Seems like it's gonna be an exciting, emotional story. Good job!
staran chapter 7 . 7/3/2003
thsi is really really good. I can't wait until the next story either!
crusherjaneway chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
Part One was fantastic! I can't wait for Part Two!
Sash chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
You know i really do love your trailers.. they are absolutely superb! :) I for one am reserving front row seats for the 2nd part!
crusherjaneway chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
This story just keeps getting better and better. And you're welcome.