Reviews for The Unforgettable Valentine
Yuzi-chan chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
A teddybear would be nice... But, would it be better if just Kouya will surprise her with a couple of red roses then um, er, well, confession of his feelings, I say. (just a suggestion. Anyway, The story is great! Puh_ Leeze update soon!)

yamitammy chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
You left out Kouya saying Happy B'day to Kuroudo, after all Feb 12 is his birthday.
yamitammy chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Tee hee, I liked the part where Kuroudo was teasing Kouya. You know what? I never imagined dear Kuro-kun as a teaser.
kaoru chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
nice one! i hope kaoru will like the gift from kouya... hope you can can continue it up to the last part its a little bit of exciting!
Kaz aka Kuroudo Marume p chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
Hey, Kaz again here... just wanted to tell you that I *do* have a Kouya/Kaoru fiction up, entitled "Moonlight Bliss." And hai, my other fics will have Takeshi/Lilika, since I love the couple so much. -
Kazie Solo chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Yay, you updated! *cheers* Hey, I like the idea of Kouya joining the kendo tournament... even if he knows nothing about it! But really, that was a cute idea. Please put the new chapter up soon. Oh, and since this is a V-day fic... *nudge* *nudge* *wink* any Takeshi/Lilika interaction, by any chance? ;)
kaoru7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
well i think kouya must give kaoru his true feelings for her thats very unforgettable isnt it?
Hareta chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Ah, I'm sorry if I have not reviewed this fic earlier, i have just been to lazy to log in. Kaz is right, you should allow anonymous reviews so that more can review this fic...and don't worry about flames. Flames by anonymous people can easily be deleted...

anyway, this is a good start. Would you please continue?
Lance3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
How about a crush gear 'cause she hasn't got one! Or how about a valentines party for her!
Kazie Solo chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Whee! Another CGT fic! *bounces* That was a nice start, please write more chapters. We really need more fics out here. And of course, I love the Kouya/Kaoru pairing. Kids. *grins* Oh, just a word of advice: please accept anonymous reviews. Some readers don't have accounts here and they might not be able to leave a review if you keep that option turned on.

Please update soon! *waves CGT flag* As you can tell, I'm obsessed. I'm writing a fic too, Kuroudo-centered, but there'll be Kouya/Kaoru stuff too. Can't help it cuz I'm a romantic person, lol.

Again, nice start!