Reviews for The Kings of the Golden Hall
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 1/30
No mushrooms. XD That would certainly do it!

Adorable as always. :3
shirebound fan chapter 1 . 1/24
The mushrooms! I'm pretty sure Aragorn wasn't COMPLETELY joking about the edict, if that's what it took to make them stop bowing. And I just adore how single-minded Sam can be toward Frodo. Not to mention his plain hobbit-sense and selflessness. Honestly, this piece is as close to JRRT as I have ever heard. I found a gold mine when I discovered you!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
*heartbreak* this is wonderful!

ft
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That is a dire edict indeed for hobbits.
Darkover chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Dear Shirebound: A cute story, and you did a good job of meeting the challenge requirements. I enjoyed reading this. Well done. Sincerely, Darkover
snowthorn chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
no mushrooms for a week. *lol*
Mrs. Knightley chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was a very sweet story. I really enjoyed it. I love the friendship you have painted between the characters. You can not go though something like what they went though and not come away with a deep strong friendship/bond. Well written I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for posting your work!

Mrs. Knightley
bethahnee chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Edicts...heh heh.

Your Eomer and Frodo stuff is really great, I think that's the first time I've read something like that.

Anargil _~
Nest chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Such a cute story... I love your writing! Are you ever going to continue this story (since it says "TBC" at the bottom)?
000001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Perfection, yet again. There is just enough humor among the emotion in this piece.

I especially liked Eomer.

Lovely.
Nerina Dragonstongue chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Aw Warm fuzzy feeling! Very very sweet and nice to see something that affectionate without slash. Loved it :-)
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is an enjoyable tale! Another missing moment explored and lovingly portrayed.

~Leia
Vilya0 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hi! Me again! What a sweet fic! It's so cute to see how modest Frodo and Sam are. I really liked the thing about edicts. It's amazing how you capture well the personnality of the characters. Frodo falls asleep so fast, I wish I could do that. ;) I'll see you later! Have a nice day!
Lurea chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
“Bilbo met two kings,
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Aww. That's so cute. I love the interplay between Eomer and Aragorn. Eomer is one of my favorite characters from the book anyway, and his friendship with Aragorn has always been a highlight. I ilke Aragorn's "edict" too. Poor Frodo and Sam, trying to figure out what the right courtesies are now!