Reviews for The Kings of the Golden Hall
fishertowers chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
*heartbreak* this is wonderful!

ft
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That is a dire edict indeed for hobbits.
Darkover chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Dear Shirebound: A cute story, and you did a good job of meeting the challenge requirements. I enjoyed reading this. Well done. Sincerely, Darkover
snowthorn chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
no mushrooms for a week. *lol*
Mrs. Knightley chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was a very sweet story. I really enjoyed it. I love the friendship you have painted between the characters. You can not go though something like what they went though and not come away with a deep strong friendship/bond. Well written I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for posting your work!

Mrs. Knightley
bethahnee chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Edicts...heh heh.

Your Eomer and Frodo stuff is really great, I think that's the first time I've read something like that.

Anargil _
Nest chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Such a cute story... I love your writing! Are you ever going to continue this story (since it says "TBC" at the bottom)?
000001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Perfection, yet again. There is just enough humor among the emotion in this piece.

I especially liked Eomer.

Lovely.
Nerina Dragonstongue chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Aw Warm fuzzy feeling! Very very sweet and nice to see something that affectionate without slash. Loved it :-)
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is an enjoyable tale! Another missing moment explored and lovingly portrayed.

Leia
Vilya0 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hi! Me again! What a sweet fic! It's so cute to see how modest Frodo and Sam are. I really liked the thing about edicts. It's amazing how you capture well the personnality of the characters. Frodo falls asleep so fast, I wish I could do that. ;) I'll see you later! Have a nice day!
Lurea chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
“Bilbo met two kings,
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Aww. That's so cute. I love the interplay between Eomer and Aragorn. Eomer is one of my favorite characters from the book anyway, and his friendship with Aragorn has always been a highlight. I ilke Aragorn's "edict" too. Poor Frodo and Sam, trying to figure out what the right courtesies are now!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
AW! Edicts! How precious! I love the hobbits! *hugs all four until they turn blue*
Grav chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I always liked Eomer, and I really like Movie!Eomer. Thank you for giving him his moment in the sun, or, you know, whatever. The kneeling part of the movie was one of the (many, many) very moving moments, and I am too lazy to look it up in the book right now, but I liked how you dealt with it.
And if the Edict of the Mushrooms should ever come to pass, I will gladly donate mine to The Hobbits of the Shire, because I cannot stand them myself.