Reviews for Alone
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
... I know this is an old fic and you haven't written for ages, but I'm reviewing anyway in the hope you'll get this.

I really liked this fic, and I'm going to read the rest
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
this is kinda cute, i loved the game! and i like your story
some person chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Miro needs to die.
damnfancyscotch chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
i like this very, very much!
i haven't played the game before, but i've heard good things about it, yeah?
i hope your sequel is pretty good too!
Nina of Daggers chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I like your story a lot, and was really happy to find Isaac and Ivan together!
um... If you wouldn't mind doing so... Could you please continue this? Please?
dragon girl chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Gah! When Miro made Ivan bleed I wanted to reach into the computer screen and violently torture him! Issac and Garet didn't even help! That made me sad...:(
Neways, I like the Issac/Ivan in this, it's so sweet and fluffy! Yay!D You should write a Felix/Picard, they're so cute IMO!
theformerarashi chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
HAHA! Wahoo! ::grins:: ::sings:: I got Golden Sun! I got Golden Sun! That game is so ::censored:: fantastic and now I can read all the fics ::grins:: I LOVE THIS FIC! Damn you're good! ::smiles:: Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year and I'll reveiw you're other fics when I've red 'em! Ciao!
Mink chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I LOVE IT!
Amy and Phiona chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
WAI! _

Phiona: -mutters- Still needs lemon.

-; You are SO lemon-obesessed.

Phiona: Well DUH!

e.e; Good luck on the sequal.
Karalen the Wood Elf chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Aw man, you beat me in making an Isaac/Ivan fic! Seriously, I was about to think that I was the only one noticing the chemistry between the two! You have no idea how glad I am to see a yaoi fic here! Keep on writing, please! Ja ne!
Delusive Longan chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
First off I really like your reasoning for Jenna not being a freak, because she is totally not a freak because of her orientation. Homophobia seems like it could be a pretty good possiblity in the GS universe and of course, plot is powered by conflict. There are grammar problems, but those are easily overshadowed by good story, just watch out for that. Of course I don't want you to sacrifice the story for technical things. I like May, she's cool. :-P

This is just a really cute story. Miro made me mad, but I guess that's what homophobes are for, to tick me off...

*laughs* I like Isaac. Whee!

That was so cool. Keep up the good work.

- Delusive Longan
Dark Ronin chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I like it cuz it doesn't pair up wierd pairings that don't make sense (Isaac Mia, Ivan Sheba)
Mathais chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
*frowns* Aww... You beat me in the first fic that Ivan and Issac actually do stuff together. *shrugs* Oh well! I like it. _ The three guys could have been a bit more reactive to what happened to Ivan, but... They seemed to be a bit OOC. And this wasn't exactly short. Anyway, if you got Gare and Felix together... Never mind. Good job.
Shadowthewindadept chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Good!add more soon!

I don't see nothing wrong with it.