Reviews for The Long Game
Vemla chapter 33 . 9/9
Wow! I’m so impressed by the amount of work you’ve put in to this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I really wish you’d find a way to continue their story.
KeenlerUK chapter 33 . 7/24
Wow this was such an amazing story, I have stayed up late just to finish it. Loved all the Keenler love and angst. How I wish this had happened for real on our tv screens. I hope that you keep writing Keenler stories because I cant wait to read them. They totally love each other thats for sure, but it would be boring if the course of true love ran smooth, what would you write about. Take care and thanks for your great writing.
Thali chapter 33 . 6/29
Gosh, you left me crying. I love this last charter because I love the heart ache and the sacrificing their love trope. But I also love when those tropes are sollen and Don and Liz could come back together. You explained well, why this story is ending at this point but I wish to have an argument for continuing it. As I havn't, I can only say thank you for this story.
Btw, can you recommend any good Keenler fanfiction out there? I need my medicine.
Best, Thali
nonchalantcoffee chapter 33 . 6/28
THIS WAS SO GOOD PLS IM LITERALLY CRYING MY EYES OUT AND ITS LIKE 5AM IN MY CITY OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. also, i'd like to say that i REALLY enjoyed reading this. thank you for everything.
princesa-eliza chapter 33 . 6/15
I can't believe it, I can't believe it ! The ending hurt a bit but it was fair. I loved the story. The diary, OMG the diary was what gave me the most sentimentality, it was beautiful. I liked your writing and I also liked your fidelity to the characters and the script. It makes me sad that the story had to end but I understand. I can't wait to read your new stories.
kaliepantz1999 chapter 33 . 6/3
wow... what an amazing ending to an amazing book! can’t wait to see what you write next
ivvana chapter 33 . 6/2
Hello JoolsCools! I really liked how you decided to wrap it up. I think it serves justice to both characters, at the same time reflecting the events in the show. I've read this story not just once and, now - looking back at it, it still remains one of my top favs ever read around here. The idea is amazing, but the AU part is much more beautiful and intense. You are very creative and a really great writer - it's so great how you put down your vision of Keenler. If you want to resume the undercover idea, I think that would be great. Just one small piece of advice: don't let the events of the show drag you down. Ignore it, go with your instincts/
Alizzar232 chapter 33 . 6/2
I'm really sad that this story has to end, but I totally understand your reasoning behind it. I love how you tried to stick with the original script as much as possible. And I totally get how that kind of restrained you from taking this more into AU. You left them in a place we can relate to and it still leaves you an opportunity to continue. Thank you so much for all your work here! I'm still following your other stories and I can't wait for more. You're a great writer and I appreciate your regular updating, your brilliant ideas and your commitment!
L3Writing chapter 33 . 6/2
great ending to this story. wonderful wrap up and love both the journal and her call.
mr.pinkypotato chapter 33 . 6/2
wasn't ready for the end
Amos-76 chapter 33 . 6/2
Oh so sad! Beautifully written. Loved the ending! Thank you for sharing.
guest chapter 33 . 6/2
there is no way this is the end...how is life supposed to just go on i swear to god there better be a sequel i literally cant
David12leca chapter 32 . 6/2
well i came on to this chapter tonight with happy thoughts, silly me had my happy joyful feelings and heart ripped out through my bloody teeth and then stabbed for extra measure.
well done on this chapter i did feel the disconnect only slightly in the very last bit "And, after she shot Tom" that section just for a bit if i hadnt of rewatched it recently i would of had no clue.
kaliepantz1999 chapter 32 . 6/1
lovely chapter! can’t wait for the next one
txrisha chapter 32 . 6/1
I cant believe Liz did this...Literally broke my heart