Reviews for Devil Incarnate
JustARead chapter 1 . 6/11/2023
Wait…this has to be fake
debb lavoie chapter 32 . 5/22/2023
Phee, so glad I can breathe now! What a story. I need a fuzzy story next. Great job with this. Thank you.
debb lavoie chapter 31 . 5/22/2023
That was excellent.
debb lavoie chapter 27 . 5/22/2023
Omg, I'm rereading and I've blocked the story out of my head. The stress!
Heck of a story and written well.
1717user chapter 32 . 4/26/2023
Just binged the two stories and LOVED it. So good. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing your gift. I can’t wait to check out the next story.
EeWee chapter 32 . 7/27/2022
Fantastic story. Can't wait to read part 3.
midnitereader chapter 2 . 7/24/2022
I wonder if this is a trap. Like Renee said, they have no more ties to him or the community.
midnitereader chapter 1 . 7/24/2022
Oh, my. This can't be happening. Is she dreaming?
Evelyne-raconte chapter 32 . 6/30/2022
I had a great time reading this fiction.
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Gagika chapter 32 . 4/15/2022
So many great chapter, so many unexpected situations...it was really thrilling and I loved it! Thanks for that!
liatb01 chapter 32 . 4/11/2022
Such a wonderful story. Can't wait for the next installment.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 32 . 3/8/2022
This sequel is even better than the first. It’s one of those stories that, when you know the twists, you want to immediately read it again to spot the clues. Brilliant, wonderful, cleverly written story. Thank you so very much.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 31 . 2/27/2022
Devil Incarnate has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in 2021 by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
farkaskriszta chapter 32 . 2/21/2022
Athough im not really into sequels especially many years after sequels I have to confess that I really enjoyed it. It had the right amount of plot,crime, love suspense and despair. I especially enjoyed that the emotions were running high. I don’t particularly enjoy Edward and Bella fighting and not represent a united front, I somehow felt there is a hidden cause for that. Thank you for the great nights of reading this enjoyable story.
Nannyjojo chapter 32 . 2/6/2022
Wow. Just wow.
I guess there were some things they just needed to work through.
But I had faith they would get through this.
They'll be even stronger.
A third installment.
Right now my heart can't take it. Lol
But I'm so in.
Thank you for sharing.
This has to be one of my favourite Mafia fics for sure.
While I refused to believe he would kill Bella, you had me at their fighting. I thought it was just the stress and emotions, but the plan had me fooled somewhat.
I knew there was more to the prologue, just not what.
Loved this so much.
Even though my heart needs to calm first, I'm looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve.
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »