Reviews for Devil Incarnate
Pattsy1994 chapter 3 . 5/12/2021
Does this mean Charlie is still alive and what does this group have to do with him.
Pattsy1994 chapter 2 . 5/12/2021
Great chapter. I really like the way they included the children. Really Renee doesn't have to go but, it would be nice for her to attend as a mark of respect for Charlie.
edwardsgirl007 chapter 4 . 5/12/2021
So, I'm intrigued by this story line, especially in light of the Prologue. I have to ask though. In what year is this taking place? I don't know of any city, at least the larger cities I've been to in the last 5 years that still has a pay phone. I was kind of shocked to read that.

Also, everyone is gathered at the mansion. All in one place, making them the perfect target for the bad guys to just get rid of the whole lot of them at one time, if they were so inclined to blow up the house. Idk... I'd think they'd be harder to get to if they were spread out.

Can't wait to see if Garrett makes it. I hope he does. I also hope Jasper gets it between the eyes this time - should he be involved in this one this time around. I've always suspected there was something not right about him.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
And here’s Jasper, acting put out, as though his
child is in any danger from this organized.
I hope Edward turns a REAL bullet on Jasper, as
soon after the prologue as he is able.
*huggles*
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
OMG! O.O
traceybuie chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
Edward needs to realize that with everyone there in that house, he has a huuuuge team to brainstorm and figure shit out. Garrett will be back with information for everyone. :) Thanks for writing and sharing.
Pattsy1994 chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
No way, this must be Bella dreaming.
roxiegirl chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
Oh, this is getting tense and a little crazy! And I love it! Ty
debslmac chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
BridieM chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
This whole chapter oozed the tension and turmoil associated with self-doubt, unknown and stressful situations. Wonderful. Thank you for writing
SassYNoleS chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
Oooh Garrett .. such a brave man for being the messenger .. but a good point was made .. you don't shoot the messenger, but if Edward had of gone, it would be gloves off and go time for whomever this is that has organised this ..

*Coughs Jasper Coughs* .. I wonder if Maria is in on it too? .. Hmmmm ...

I loved Cat's response to finding out about the Mafia ties her family has had ahahahhaha!

And I loved that Edward still listens to Bella's council ... and her line about it being, Edward's rodeo, but he's not the only bullfighter in the chutes! Hahahah that broke up a bit of the 'heavy'

LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it and so cannot wait for more X
NKubie chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
I love how Edward tries to take the weight of the world on his shoulders and Bella won't let him. He had a lot more support all around than he used to.

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
Vtweetymccn chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
KEEP WRITING ️ ️
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
I hope so too. I hate to see any of them get hurt.
Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 5/11/2021