Reviews for Devil Incarnate
LowanaMarie chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
Love this! So glad you did a sequel! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Thank you!
opheliatodd chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
WTH is going to happen in the next 3 months?! I can’t wait to read more. Cheers.
avagurl chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
You outdid yourself with that lemon. Good thing there was a lake nearby.
The rest of the chapter has me thinking but not sure about what. Maybe wondering why they are training. Or is it just friendly competition.
I am going to be an anxious mess trying to figure this out.
Bye Charlie.
Love the kid's names. I love Irish names.
Great start.
Thank you.
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
edward had 12 kids or 12 kids among their group? so if this was 3 months before the prologue then I'm really hoping the prologue was a dream or staged so Edward can get on the in of the evil they are trying to take down. he shot her in the heart cuz she was wearing a bullet proof vest with a fake blood pouch to make it look real. really hope Edward wasn't faking with her this whole time and the prologue was the real him.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
Jeez, that was a blood orange of citrus. Trees hurt. So in 3 months time Edward will kill the love of life. Can't wait for more.
BridieM chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
Wonderful. What an interesting journey you have planned for us. Thank you for writing
sakari-x chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
What the heck do you mean 3 months prior?! So mean! So it's been a while since the last story. And they are still getting it on outside :). Enjoyed the chapter (even tho you're mean mean mean), thanks for the update (which is mean cuz now I have to get through three months of stuff lol).
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Glad you're back. I hope that was a damn nightmare!
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
Oh boy...two great chapters!
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
Thank you! I wish I could remember this Charlie. *face palm* too many FFs with too many “bad” Charlie’s. Back to the beginning of Fallen Angel so I can refresh the memory!
2muchtrouble chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
That's a lot of kids!
traceybuie chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
Hot sexy times in the woods... ;) I sure wouldn't be interested in going to the funeral of someone who disowned me if I was Bella. ugh... Thanks for writing and sharing.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
WTF! Hopefully she has a bulletproof vest, or it was not really a bullet or something! Edward would not kill her! ;) ty. I’m def on board!
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
So in love with this
traceybuie chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
This sent shudders down my spine. Thanks for writing and sharing.
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »