Reviews for Devil Incarnate
DawnBreaker8 chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
Oooh you had me with the chase but it ended with a nice surprise! I’m so happy it’s time for this story to start posting I feel like I’ve been waiting forever! It’s going to be a ride if this is just 3 months before the prologue.
Tglenn76 chapter 2 . 4/27/2021
Something doesn’t add up. They love each other too much. I think Bella and Edward set this up to find a mole. It just doesn’t make sense how much of an 180 Edward did. That’s my thought anyways... Still reserving the judgement to tar and feather you Laura. ; ) ... Great beginning, got to love a lemon in the first chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Uhm okay... was not ready for this at all, can’t wait to see how it all will go from here. But is it to foolish to hope it was a bad dream
BridieM chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Well…Fudge! Did not see that coming. Excellent. Thank you for writing
NKubie chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Woo hoo! And we're off and running! Love the reception to the prologue too!

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
grandmachix chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
This is the same as chapter 52 of Fallen Angel. Okay.
Judy
x AnneCullen x chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Wow! I am sure this must be some plan of theirs, at least I hope so, but I can’t wait to see how they got to this point. Looking forward to next chapter.
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Nothing like kicking it off with a bang! Pun untended. LOL Looking forward to this ride, to seeing if this is real or some sort of scene set up for reasons we don't know about yet, and whether its real or not, what led them to this point. I'm buckled in with my big girl panties on, ready for the ride!
DawnBreaker8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Omg I’m so ready for chapter 1 this prologue kills me every time I read it lol
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
I'm hoping there's a vest on her and this is all not as it seems... biting finger nails
fuz chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Oh, come on!
dead center does not mean dead...
Thank you!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
I certainly hope that was a blank with red dye!
rochinha058 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Ohh book how did they get here?! Can't wait for the next update
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 4/27/2021