Reviews for Devil Incarnate
princeselisa chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Hmm. Way to start out with a bang! Hopefully this is planned by Edward and Bella in secret
sakari-x chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Read this on FB but it's not any better here. I'm sure it can't be what it seems. Can't wait for the first chapter. Thanks for posting!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Dangit! *strumming fingers waiting on next chapter.* ;)
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
I can't wait to read more!
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
please let this be staged so the cullens can get into the ring, or a dream...based on a/n it doesn't sound like Edward and Bella fell out of love and each other's side... please let Edward not have went real evil. can't wait for more.
Atchoum16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Oh my god! I read it on the group but it still hurt that Edward shot Bella I really hope you have a good reason for that!
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Whaaaaaat? This has to be a dream. Edward, Quinn & Jasper against her.. nooooooo
Click57 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Umm. Is this a dream sequence?
avagurl chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
I have read this 3 times now and still I wonder what alternate universe you have lured me into. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be here. But my poor iron deprived brain is going crazy trying to wrap itself around this Edward who would shoot his wife in front of his son with Jasper looking on.
Dang girl, you really did that Better hang on. It is going to be a very bumpy ride.
It was the third read when the weapon entered my thoughts.
Can't wait for the first chapter.

Thank you. I love it.
mnnlisa chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Eek! Looking forward to this story.
Adrianna93 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
My brain literally cannot process this
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Ok now I’m holding my breath as to how they got here
R
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Holy shit! No you did not go there?!
tff000 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
good start
pnkats chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Now we all know there is a plan here right? Things are never what they seem. Edward would never shoot Bella willingly. I hope that the rest of the Cullens haven’t turned bad?
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 Next »