Reviews for (S) alvation
mchin33g chapter 18 . 41m
We can now say we got best Drakengard crossover, except it’s through NieR
KumaNoIkari chapter 18 . 1h
This was excellent!
Quathis chapter 18 . 2h
Very trippy chapter with plenty of hints of what happened. Looking forward to the mystery and how it goes. Until next time.
Reaper Gamer chapter 18 . 4h
I fuckin love this chapter best one yet. What you did with the WHAT IS MY PURPOSE. Just fucking amazing creative things like that are why I love reading fan fiction. Because somebody like you comes along and makes a beautiful gem like this. Well done.

On a side note I would like some more fate or type moon things in general brought in personally, but you do you.
lucasfedrick81 chapter 18 . 4h
I'd say your grammar and punctuation needs the most work. I've noticed it alot in this chapter. There are way too many run-on sentences.
dbzking939 chapter 1 . 11/26
will we see this shirou use his reality marble?
Sinfel chapter 17 . 11/11
Love the story. One of the better Nier fics let alone crossover.
Ressan chapter 17 . 10/11
Nice chapter and thanks for the update.
Soulbow109 chapter 17 . 10/7
Very nice chapter. Loved seeing the effect Shirou is having on the androids. Especially 2B in this one, so happy that she is opening up herself a bit more.
Quathis chapter 17 . 10/4
Yeah, 2B being hopeful was the most positive development I saw. Mostly cloak and dagger stuff with some more teasing of the truth going on. Certainly, whetting my appetite for more to come with what happened to Shirou back then. Until next time.
attismorte00 chapter 17 . 10/3
gooooooodddd, i love this history
ReadingReaderLoveToRead chapter 17 . 10/3
Damn, that final meeting between Rin and Shirou early on there felt kinda depressing.

Also, is that "crown" being an Evil of Humanity, or something? Adds up, I suppose. Evils of Humanity possess a great love for humans, and only Shirou is left. Or, is this just something else? I've never played Nier before.

Anyways, congrats with the cat! Wish I had one. Hahah. But, I'd probably be too lazy to clean the litter box.

Thanks for the chapter!
Dasgun chapter 17 . 10/3
._.
Greyfox2 chapter 17 . 10/3
You are doing just fine, the story is enjoyable, the lore changes mesh pretty well. What's not to like?
The promise? The plot thickens.

Aw, a new cat! Always a treasure. May she have a long and happy life with you, and may you create many great memories together!