Reviews for Pave the Way in Light
FluffyChann chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
dude that was really good honestly! i do have to say though its prety long!
g2fan chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Is there a sequel? I hope so. Wendy
kitsune-koinu chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
XD
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
OH COME ON! DON'T STOP THERE! UPDATE!
sherada chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
helloo! i waited till i read everything you had written till i reviewed. you can really write, you know that? when's more coming?
DocBevCulver chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Oh wow.

I originally started out reading this story on your website (along with the other two - which btw are just as wonderful as this one!).

The story is wonderfully written and I've truly enjoyed reading it and hope to see it updated in the near future with another glorious chapter.

This review can also been taken for the other two stories on your website. They too, are beautifully written and I couldn't drag myself away until I read them completely.

Excellent work!
IceprincessAmi chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Hey...We have the same name. Only mine is Casandra other than Cassandra.
Riviera Shae chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Yuck, poor Kikyou.

Please update! I like reading your stories :3
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Good beginnings for an Inuyasha fic but there are too many unanswered questions and I honestly do not believe Kagome would ever want Inuyasha to wish to become human. She loves him too much as a hanyou and accepts him as a hanyou. It's just unbelievable but at least your story makes sense everywhere else so far. It's just unfinished and left hanging. I hope you do come back and finish what you started.
Taseisha chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Oh, that hurts, being left off in a cliffie like that, and you dissapearing! waah!
Akakoken chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
You authors and your damned cliffhangers! I love them, and I hate them. But either way they draw me back to the story, so...good work! Keep it up! I'm gonna go insane waiting for the next chapter!
MitoraAkamori chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
Hi,I love your , hows life in Florida going? Do you like it?
Reality chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
I don't get it...::looks around:: I don't know what I don't get so...don't try asking me..._

I am up late anyways...

When does this take place? If I recall...shouldn't Naraku be like, "KUKUKU! I will destroy Kikyo..." instead of "KUKUKU! Was I that bad in bed, Kikyo?" I know you are going to say well...'he's just using her' but she is made of clay...how in the seven hells can she...um do the nasty if she's made of clay?

This is an insanely good story...but I will have to reread it since it's like 2:30 in the morning now...but I feel compelled to read more stories...muahahahaha...cough cough cough...

Good night...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
your writing simply blows me away! the way the story unfolds is so unpredictable. the characters a not ooc and the story is not too far fetched
Nabob chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
You really are the master of angst, your writing simply blows me away.

This fic is off to a great start, and I can't wait to see how it will all unfold, you weave the plot and the characters' feelings so well.