Reviews for YuGiOh! Collapse of Dimensions
Peter Kim chapter 20 . 9/28/2021
So who is the power behind all these villains and neither Lighting, Bowman or Haru have these kind of powers so it has to be one of the supernatural evils in Yugioh like Zarc, Earthbound Immortals, Tragoedia or E’ Rah?
PebbleDragon78 chapter 20 . 9/27/2021
Changed the chapter accordingly, including a brief reaction of Erazor towards Trey and LP adjustment. Thanks for the help, Ethan!
Ethan Kironus chapter 20 . 9/26/2021
You might want to put a trigger warning on the chapter given Zarc's intentions...Reiji needs to take a hint and stop giving Zarc more reasons. I'm surprised Erazor didn't go for Trey, whom I'd imagine he has a LOT more beef with than Quattro (addendum, Quattro's reaction when Chironex summoned Stealth Kragen in the dub was one of my favourite moments).

These duels are going to be a treat-when you mention Fender's LP at the start of his turn, you list them as 4000, not 6000.
megaphantom chapter 20 . 9/26/2021
I have a feeling Yugi or Atem has yuma's Double or Nothing card.
Peter Kim chapter 19 . 8/31/2021
Pendulum (formerly Standard) dimension was use all summoning and action cards, however other dimensions are catching on the other summonings and action cards. We know Roger is behind the troubles in Neo Domino/The City’s problems, I would like to see Queen try to take over the corporation that she once ruled. What is Lighting up to? What is Bowman and Haru up to? Will the villains team up against the heros? What happen to AI and the ignites?
megaphantom chapter 1 . 8/26/2021
Did Seto Kaiba gain any memories of his past life as Priest Seto of Ancient Egypt?
Ethan Kironus chapter 19 . 8/25/2021
The scene at Duel Academy was perfect (Serena putting Yuri in his place...and Kaiba must be REALLY mad about this mess, given his disdain for anything resembling supernatural activity). None of them think it's a little presumptuous to be immediately detaining Zarc? Also, why did Zarc come back in his scaly form, when Iliaster is no longer a bunch of cyborgs? Let alone that Aporia's separate from Primo and co.?

P.S. Roget can't hide forever. We all know it's him.
guiltyr2 chapter 19 . 8/23/2021
It's criminal that not more people should know about this story.

So is zarc going to be all scaly or will he return to his original human form

So this kaiba is before DSOD?

Lmao Aster and yuri had to save Leo cause the rest dipped out
megaphantom chapter 19 . 8/22/2021
I can see Declan Akaba and Seto Kaiba getting along pretty well.
Peter Kim chapter 18 . 8/1/2021
What ever happened to Paradox?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2021
What about the fate of duel academy and will Leo duel against Seto for the fate of Duel Academy? When is Seto Kaiba is going to make an appearance in this fan fiction? What happened to Bohaman, Haru and Lighting?
PebbleDragon78 chapter 18 . 7/18/2021
I won’t post a chapter this weekend, nor probably for the next two weeks; I’ll be busy staying over at my relatives’ house. However I’ll keep working on the chapters whenever I can, so do not think this story is finished
Peter Kim chapter 18 . 7/12/2021
I would like to see how much dueling have changed with introduction of link monsters and Pendulum monsters and action cards in the Yugioh dimensions? Since people of Heartland who saw pendulum monsters and action cards, well the people in Heartland version of Yugioh Arc V does knows about pendulum monsters, fusion monsters XYZ monsters and action cards so if pendulum summoning, fusion summoning, XYZ summoning and action cards are easily used by the people there then in other dimensions.
Ethan Kironus chapter 18 . 7/12/2021
Don't think you can just throw in Fire Emblem without us noticing (that would explain where the portals were coming from)!
megaphantom chapter 18 . 7/11/2021
Things are sure much more complicated in Iliaster than was shown in the 5DS anime.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »