Reviews for It's You
Connie Brown chapter 16 . 5/30/2021
Awe. Nice first fic. I’m excited to read your next.
Connie Brown chapter 15 . 5/30/2021
Look at Jace fixing everything. ️
Connie Brown chapter 14 . 5/30/2021
Sebastian sure is an understanding ex. I don’t think I would be able to be as forgiving in his position. I am excited to read more.
Connie Brown chapter 13 . 5/30/2021
I just knew Sebastian was going to show up and try to surprise Clary, but everything else was a complete surprise. I feel like it’s kind of unfair of Clary not to let Jace even talk, but we’ll see what happens. Poor Jon. At least Jace didn’t know Clary was related to the company. It’s not like he was dating her to use her. Unlike Sealie.
Connie Brown chapter 12 . 5/30/2021
They are so cute. It’s kind of realistic because it’s usually the people that don’t do relationships that fall the fastest when the person is right.
Connie Brown chapter 11 . 5/30/2021
Hoooot!
Connie Brown chapter 10 . 5/30/2021
It’s refreshing to see a version of Clary and Jace so open and honest with each other. You almost never find that.
Connie Brown chapter 9 . 5/30/2021
Silly people. They should have moved it to the bedroom before Izzy got home. That’s their own fault.
Connie Brown chapter 8 . 5/30/2021
They are so cute!
Connie Brown chapter 7 . 5/30/2021
They need to exchange numbers so they know where to find each other this time.
Connie Brown chapter 6 . 5/30/2021
Four years! That’s a long time to pine after someone. I guess when it’s true love though. My husband waited thirteen years for me to forgive him. I may make our story into a fanfic someday. Although I’ve already used pieces of it elsewhere. I’m so excited for Clary and Jace to finally see each other outside the club!
Connie Brown chapter 5 . 5/30/2021
Awwww
Connie Brown chapter 4 . 5/30/2021
Poor Sebastian. (Now there’s a sentence I never thought I’d say.)
Connie Brown chapter 3 . 5/30/2021
Good thing you threw that out there. Otherwise we’d all be waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Connie Brown chapter 2 . 5/30/2021
I just realized this is a fairly new story. So totally not the one I was thinking of. Yay! I love it when I find a new Clace story. ️
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »