Reviews for Fire and Blood in Remnant
olympian3 chapter 37 . 1/9
Will Alysanne be joining the reading of Fire and Blood? I think her reaction and comments would be very interesting, especially with the Dance of Dragons. I also think it would be funny if she was fangirling over Corlys the Sea Snake.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/27/2021
Will you kill Cinder and her pawns? If not I still lost a interest.
olympian3 chapter 35 . 12/26/2021
Honestly, I hope Draegon and Alysanne get together not only because I'm a huge fan of House Velayron, but also I believe that Valyrians are attracted to each other and it will help keep the dragon riding strong in future generations. Also I hope we get some conversations in High Valyrians with them. As for Alysanne, I feel like I need to have her character explored more in order for me to have a definitive opinion on her, but I like her so far.
Imperius9029 chapter 26 . 12/11/2021
For the paring I think it should be Weiss
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2021
I see. Just like Season 3 all over again. Then your story will be dark. Should have let him kill Cinder earlier. I lost a interest.
Perseus12 chapter 31 . 11/26/2021
My vote that Draegon should go journey to gather allies and then reunite with Ruby before the Battle of Haven Academy. I think it would be better that one of Draegon's dragons should accompany Ruby until the day they reunite. I'll wait to read the next chapter.
Draconic123 chapter 30 . 11/19/2021
I love this story very much, its my favorite keep doing a great job
old666 chapter 28 . 10/28/2021
Can’t wait to see the events that unfold. The world will soon truly see a dragon’s wrath.
Draconic123 chapter 26 . 10/15/2021
Ruby rose
Draconic123 chapter 16 . 10/13/2021
I have a question. When are you going to do the chapthers one the history of house targaryen, will it be from where you stayd at the end of the first season or will be between the season?
Draconic123 chapter 25 . 10/9/2021
Draegon x one memer of rwby
lamontreharrison11 chapter 25 . 10/9/2021
It Shouldn’t be a harem not because I don’t like harem fics, but because it really wouldn’t fit into his character unless you got something planned I just can’t imagine him having a harem loving the story though kept you the great work.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2021
(Groan!) I officially marked your story dark! Failure to kill Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Adam, Roman and Every Villains! I officially lost a interest, refused to accept Yang a relationship with a Dragon. And I refused to accept patience, kill them NOW! And yes I am cold blood murder to the RWBY villains! I used to work with RT, I resigned because they made mistakes by letting Cinder lives too long in volume 7,8 and 9.
Draconic123 chapter 24 . 10/3/2021