Reviews for Once We Were Dragons
Lost me at 'Rebellion was built on a lie'. Cheerio.
Secret world chapter 18 . 4/1
Please continue writing! Please
Jake chapter 18 . 3/25
I've had such a great time reading MW and its sequel these past few weeks. Your balance of practical history and surprising character moments made for an excellent read! I learned a lot from your ANs as well. I'll keep tabs on your next update, but no rush - it is clear your deliberate and well-researched pace is bearing amazing fruit. Have a great day!
“He prayed that she would be more like her brother than her father.”

Unfortunately, Daenerys showed signs of madness back in book one.
Hope you update this soon.
Beren chapter 1 . 3/4
Thanks for the chapter.
red1997 chapter 18 . 3/5
Keep up the good work
red1997 chapter 15 . 3/5
Thanks for the chapter
red1997 chapter 14 . 3/5
Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Hope you can come back to this soon.
Any updates coming soon.
Don’t kill Ghost or his sister!
I think they had Samwell cure Jorah's greyscale just to make that scene where Jorah introduces Dany to Sam extra telenovela.
dracaena00 chapter 18 . 2/22
I am so glad to find out that this story is not abandoned and sequel is going strong! I will be following it along and looking forward to the meeting with the Iron Bank.
Bella-swan11 chapter 18 . 2/18
Jaime, you do the right thing, if Ser Arthur saw you he would be so proud of you; Tyrion if you think that your family will keep the throne then you are wrong. Your family will pay for their crimes, because Daemon will never forget the deaths of his brothers or his stepmother; He will have no mercy against those who hurt his family.
Olenna you are not going to let Margaery marry Joffrey, you aim for your granddaughter to marry Daemon; Doran will also look for Arianne to marry Daemon.
2,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »