Reviews for Once We Were Dragons
Tom2011 chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Wow, sequel to the one of the greatest fanfic about Jon Snow ever. Thank you very much my friend
Goxo chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
I really like reading what other people reaction to Jon decision are. I say this is a great start. Godspeed!
JacobB42 chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
OHHHHH MMMYYYYYY GOOOOODDDD. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.
When I saw you were returning for a sequel I fucking squealed for a whole miniute
kage88 chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
was worth the waiting for
goatboy chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Haven't even started yet and I'm delighted to read your back!
KingOfIreland777 chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
really happy to see you back man!
Yamajiji chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Holy shit. This is awesome. I was waiting on the sequel. Can’t wait to see what’ll happen next. Great opening chapter.
Arlan chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
That was a long wait but worth it. we haven't even seen anything directly from Jon snow but that was one hell of a build-up. looking forward to your work.
83Tigger83 chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
I've just finished Maester wolf and was gutted you I read you weren't going to continue his journey. I can't wait to get stuck into this one.
Haydon D chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
i waited so long for this
as always your writing is great
Lukas Hercher chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Amazing start, finally a sequel to the first masterpiece! Thank you mate
Tempehero chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Loved it.
pfcvillanueva chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Yes! I'm so happy right now! I can't tell you how many times I've reread Maester Wolf! Woo super excited for this!
Doosra chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
This is so terribly exciting. It picks up smoothly from where the last story left off. This is peak fan fiction. It, as its own form of storytelling, simply doesn't get better than this.
TheLizardKing28 chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Been waiting a long time for this, can't wait to see where it goes.
2,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 172 179 180 181 182