Reviews for Once We Were Dragons
Hope you update this soon.
Beren chapter 1 . 3/4
Thanks for the chapter.
red1997 chapter 18 . 3/5
Keep up the good work
red1997 chapter 15 . 3/5
Thanks for the chapter
red1997 chapter 14 . 3/5
Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Hope you can come back to this soon.
Any updates coming soon.
Don’t kill Ghost or his sister!
I think they had Samwell cure Jorah's greyscale just to make that scene where Jorah introduces Dany to Sam extra telenovela.
dracaena00 chapter 18 . 2/22
I am so glad to find out that this story is not abandoned and sequel is going strong! I will be following it along and looking forward to the meeting with the Iron Bank.
Bella-swan11 chapter 18 . 2/18
Jaime, you do the right thing, if Ser Arthur saw you he would be so proud of you; Tyrion if you think that your family will keep the throne then you are wrong. Your family will pay for their crimes, because Daemon will never forget the deaths of his brothers or his stepmother; He will have no mercy against those who hurt his family.
Olenna you are not going to let Margaery marry Joffrey, you aim for your granddaughter to marry Daemon; Doran will also look for Arianne to marry Daemon.
SirNuggets chapter 1 . 1/23
I swear to God, one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read. I found the Maester wolf in ao3 and followed here to the sequel. Like this can rival new york times authors any day. Not just the writing, the research, information, and lore presented is for the most part logical and exciting. Is it a suspension of disbelief ? The og story has resurrections dragons and people with necklaces that reduce aging ofcourse it is but the implementation of real battle tactics and events, the sheer research is unbelievable. I absolutely would support you even if you opened a patreon. Like bro think of writing as a serious profession, this is better that 99.99% of the uncreative drivel barfed out by most authors or fanfiction writers these days.
LadaHathaway chapter 18 . 1/25
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait more now xx
soldier08152008 chapter 18 . 1/24
I really appreciate your writing. I can't tell you how many times i have reread Maester Wolf and this story. I can really tell you put a lot of effort into your writing through research and planning. I hope my review will encourage you to continue your efforts. You've done an amazing job so far.
Indypindy chapter 16 . 1/22
I would literally send you money to finish this story. Besides Maester Wolf, this is the best thing I’ve read and re-read, and re-read. Aha. Hope you’re well though and thank you regardless.
2,730 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »