Reviews for Once We Were Dragons
Update soon please the suspense is killing me.
Reikson chapter 17 . 1/4
Isn't Lancel dead? He's being referred to in the present tense.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2023
Please update this is the most interesting story I've read in a while. You're doing great work keep it up.
the zedmeister chapter 18 . 12/11/2023
Love this fic! Have you considered posting it on AO3 as well? The ffnet ads can get annoying.
tired guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2023
Retards at it again, complaining about the same shit for over a year.
Tyrion wanting to see his son despite what happened to Tysha isn't a decision based off of logic and reason, it's an emotional one.

Tyrion very likely feels extreme guilt and wants to make amends, which from his perspective might be the right thing to do.

Anyone who says otherwise is a clown. You all assume Tyrion raped Tysha for the fun of it, he was forced into it by his father. And in canon Tyrion kills Tywin for it.
BlackVortex604 chapter 13 . 12/6/2023
RIP Owen
I'm gonna miss him
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2023
The Tyrell’s can use Owen’s death to leave the city.

Garlan intends for them to escort Owen back to Cider Hall for burial, so he and his wife (and son) have a reason to go, perhaps some of the other minor lords and ladies and even Mace. If Margaery and Olenna and Loras remain, then the Lannisters can’t complain or worry. Then, once they are clear of the city, Garlan can double back with some men to help smuggle the rest out, perhaps after drugging those guarding them, so Margaery etc can escape.

Why does Tyrion want to meet his son? Surely he doesn’t think anything good can come from meeting the boy whose mother he raped and abandoned?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2023
Why would anyone still respect or fear Tywin?

Not only was he beaten in the war, including fleeing the battlefield, but he was humiliated in the wedding and then finally his plot with Walder Frey got the entire House of his collaborator wiped out.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2023
Joffrey should be 16, he’s two years younger than Robb and Jon.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2023
If the others had any sense, they would keep Jaime from leaving (by drugging him or something) until everyone else has left and for a few days afterwards. That’ll prevent him from giving the elixir to Tywin; a few extra days without it might kill Tywin or at least incapacitate him for longer.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2023
Me: rereading Maester Eolf because it’s amazing
Me: sees We Were Dragons updated
Me:
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2023
"A sister for a sister. Jon gave me his word in the Riverlands that he would grant a favor - so long as it did not harm the Starks. He will honor my request."

This is a risk to the Starks.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2023
Oberyn is delusional - Dorne has done nothing to seek revenge, it’s all been provided by the North.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2023
I don’t understand - Robb didn’t marry, why is he talking about his wife?
Iceman2785 chapter 17 . 11/23/2023
Great story can wait to see how it ends.
2,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »