Reviews for Once We Were Dragons
Handers chapter 1 . 11/18/2023
I just finished Maester Wolf last night at 5am, it was absolutely amazing and very cathartic to have so many people get what they deserved.

I'll probably be finishing all the available chapters for this sequel in one go :D

Thanks for writing this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2023
Please carry on kind of want a pairing with the black pearl/jon
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2023
I hope you will update some day as I loved reading so far. Thank you.
Nervous chapter 18 . 11/8/2023
It's been over a month, I'm worried that you are going on another year-long hiatus. I really hope to read more soon. This is a wonderful story. Please update soon.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 16 . 11/7/2023
Tywin's becoming unhinge. Does he not think that by offering 1 million Dragon as reward the Iron Bank would just stay put. If he has 1 million Dragon lying around why aren't they paying their Debt. Iron Bank's gonna aggressive in wanting the Iron Throne to pay it's due.

Tyrion looks like he's following Baelish's footsteps in minting new Dragons but with less Gold. Jaime's going through a redemption arc by questioning a lot of their family's unsavory practices. Tyrion is a retch for going along Tywin's plan. I don't think he deserves any redemption. Tyrion says he hates his father for what he did to Tysha but Tyrion's been following Tywin's tunes in his schemes.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 15 . 11/7/2023
I'm crossing my fingers this is heading into a Jon/Daenerys pairing. The plot-line is converging towards them meeting and Jon fighting to defend his Aunt from her enemies. And with the Company of Rose swearing fealty to Jon he has a ready Army to help Daenerys and they can even rival Aegon's Golden Company.

I'm curious what Myrcella will play as she has Prince Garin's Gem. I would assume Jon would need that to woke Garin from Rhoyne as foretold by Rhaenys. Quite funny that the Priestess entrusted a Lion with the Gem instead of giving it to the Martells. I guess this generation of Martells are beyond hope from the Priestess view. I'm enjoying Shireen's and Myrcella's POV in the story. I'm normally not interested of Fanfics that takes place in Essos but I must admit your story has me at the edge of my seat in wanting to see what happens next in this Essos Arc.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 13 . 11/7/2023
Actions should have consequences. The Death of Owen should drive a wedge between the Reach and the Iron Throne. Anyone with half a brain cell should know why he was murdered. I would be greatly disappointed if this doesn't amount to anything. At the very least House Fossoway would be angry towards the Lannisters and the extension to the Tyrells for allying with them. House Lannister have too much plot Armor if they keep getting away with doing crimes against fellow their Nobles.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 11 . 11/7/2023
I have to agree on your notes in keeping Barristan's allegiance to Daenerys. Daenerys desperately needs capable men she can trust on her side and to guard her back. Jon have plenty on his already to guard him like The Hound, Thoros and Beric. Jaime may join them one day as well.

I really like how Kingly you made your Jon. He's already acting like a King and the others look up to him as such.
graycup113 chapter 18 . 11/7/2023
Great seeing another chapter is up, your style is very detailed oriented but without slowing down the flow of the story. Which of course is what you're known for, just reminded of it because I reread some of the last chapters, to remind myself of where we left off.
tired guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2023
There's always some retard complaining about Jon/Targaryen wank.
Here's some advice why don't you stop because no one cares.
Your autistic ass needs to stop reading this if it bothers you so much.
I mean you've made it through maester wolf and now the sequel and yet still you bitch and moan. Touch grass bro.
shadow patronus chapter 10 . 11/3/2023
This is totally riveting. When he declared I danced (which is totally uncommon).
Thank you!
RohanVos chapter 18 . 11/1/2023
Wonderful chapter as always, I greatly enjoyed Jon and Arya's tourist trip through Bravos while the rest of their comrades debate the dangers. Looking forward to what comes next!
JohnnyNott chapter 11 . 10/25/2023
Rebellion didn't start until Rickard was burned alive and Brandon was strangled in a mockery of Trial by Combat. Then again unjustly Aerys called for Robert's and Eddards heads by their foster father. Only then were banners called.

Also house Targaryen has countless atrocities to credit to their name. Including the countless burnings of innocents, women and children by Aerys. Rhaegar and others like Barriston and Arthur Dayne just looked away. Someone should absolutely call Jon/Daemon on his beliefs. Rhaegar was absolutely a fool and Targaryens terrible kings. Their name should be absolutely reviled rightly so. Jon needs to face and over come that.
Hewhohasreturned chapter 18 . 10/27/2023
Been awhile hasn't it. I went from checking the story for a new chapter everyday to thinking that you were done. I was very happy to see a new chapter up. I can't wait to see how Jon manages to survive this one. Or if he does. I still want to know what happens in Kingslanding after that cliffhanger we were left with. I wonder how the company of the rose will help. Thanks for updating again. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
shiningmoments chapter 17 . 10/26/2023
I think you already killed off Lancel…
Brilliant story though, I’m loving your writing and enjoy all the factoids in the author notes. Thanks for all the hard work putting it together and your generosity in sharing it
2,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »