Reviews for Taking a Stand
csheila chapter 1 . 3/11
Outstanding

I agree the Dark would have done somethong. No guarantee she would exclude their kids. As it was, things became a bloodbath
PeaceablePenguinElf chapter 1 . 3/7
Excellent story, well written and a joy to read, giving hope that there can be a better world. Reaching out to Draco was a Slytherin move, reaching out to the Dark Lord inspired and unexpected! I liked how love of children came through via Miranda, Gran Longbottom, Lucius, especially the Aurors! Loved showing another dimension of Aurors as parents. Glad to see healers truly being Healers. Glad to see Minerva feel guilty. Enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing.
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 1 . 2/6
More!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/25
I like it when Harry acts like a right-thinking person should.
Warrof chapter 1 . 12/30/2023
This is a brilliant little example of the Butterfly Effect.

I'm hopeful that the author has written more in this universe. There is certainly enough to continue with.
TheDarkLover22 chapter 1 . 12/27/2023
This fic is perfect example of what they call the butterfly effect :)
serialkeller chapter 1 . 12/11/2023
Great story, wish there was more!
autumngold chapter 1 . 11/27/2023
Thank you so much for your fabulous story! I'm so glad that Sirius was saved and that Harry escaped Dumbledore and the Dursleys. Excellent story!
Romedov chapter 1 . 11/27/2023
This was really good! Thank you a lot for writing it!
Diametrik chapter 1 . 11/19/2023
"His Darkness" lmao
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/12/2023
This story was well written. The author had things thought out. The author answered the questions of what Sirius Black was accused of both in the trial and before the trial. Another example of the author’s thinking ahead was how Sirius Black and Lucius Malfoy would react when Lucius heard publicly that Draco would not get the Black seats in the Wizengamot. The author showed their thought in their sufficient descriptions of various situations. This story is definitely worth a reading.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2023
This was a brilliant piece that I discovered on someone else's Favorite list.

I truly like what you did. Harry talking to Draco regarding what Voldemort had to say about child torture was inspired. The idea that Death Eaters did more for the safety and protection of the students in Hogwarts was a twist I hadn't seen coming.

I am glad that Sirius got his day in court.

This piece was fun to read. Great job!

Sincerely,
Miriam
A chapter 1 . 7/25/2023
Cateagle chapter 1 . 7/22/2023
*snicker* That's a beautiful piece of work and I love what a somewhat more intelligent Harry was able to accomplish.