Reviews for Paper Roses
Tinuel chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
This was absolutely beautifully written :) However! Which parts were happening when became drastically confusing. While the sceneries were top-notch perfection, and every little word poured into wonderful descriptions..it was all kinda mushed together. I couldnt get anything in order. He is destroying a paper flower, which is a great beginning..but there was no break afterwards. There were never any sorts of breaks, so it was hard to follow.

Hes crushing a paper flower..then suddenly hes flying and crashing. He finds a paper flower, and Ginny flees. Then we see more of Ginny and her life, and her making him a flower. Then we see a moment of his guilt for something he'd done and Ginny rubbing a bruise. THEN we're taken into the kitchen where it occured. Now, that order would be perfect would you of broken it up and made it clear to the reader what was presently occuring and what had already gone by.

Obviously, I figured out the time patterns..but it was kinda boggling the first few times.

Despite the smooshing of scenes, it was still amazing. I really found myself drawn to this story and I wish there was more to gobble up :)

Thanks for 3 marvelous chapters _

- Tinuel
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
this is good angst. Continue soon!
lemonskittle chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
get over it? so is this the end? whoa. i'm like hanging on a limb here. help!anyway, great job once again. i'm a total ginny and draco fanatic, so sorry if i don't go for the hermione and draco thing. great job
brenna11 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I must say that I am amazed at your insight into Draco's Character. I have read many stories that depict Draco in a very inconsistant manner, but you did an excellent job. Keep writing, I'm still reading!
purus.flere chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said this chapter was dark. I was rereading the other chapters and this line just consumed me with saddness "Just a blank canvas discarded by the artist." very poetic and a good illusion. Please update again soon, your story is very good!
miliet chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
Wow...
chuya chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Your stories are truly wonderful. You write well, your characters are perfect... Please update soon :).
Iden's Garden chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
HURRAH! You finally updated! *does a jig* Great chapter, very good insight into Malfoy's character. Hope you update again soon!
Herminia chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
This story is wonderful. It is so breathtaking and sad. An excellent take on the Draco/Ginny shipper.I love your vocabulary and your story flows wonderfully.
lady of scarlet darkness chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
How delightfully sad...two souls lost in lonliness and despair...please bring some happiness into their lives...I give to you a paper rose of perfection so you can know that I value your story...
Fire Princess Kate chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
This is a very well written story. I noticed on tiny error in the third chapter-defiantly should be definetly. Aside from that I'm looking forward to more! Keep up the excellent writing.
Grumpy1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
very darkbut so well done, just like all of your work. I hope you have time to post another chapter for this and Ripped at the Seams. ]
purus.flere chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
This is a great story. You're just so good with words that you can actually feel what the characters are feeling. I hope the next chapter comes out soon because this really is a good story with a lot of potential. Until then though I am going to check out some of your other stuff.
elcaria chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
I've already read this story twice, because it's so good. A truly wonderful story and I hope you will update soon.
RoseWren chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Very good, will you please update? Your characters are so well portrayed that I feel as if I might feel Draco's shame and Ginny's sorrow.

Great story, keep writing!

-DRUIDGIRL