Reviews for Stuck With You?
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Awsum
Impashence chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
HAHAHAHAAHA! That was hilarious!
WillowFae chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
Awwoh well
Twixles chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
OMG you are not a sap that is too cute i have got to recomend thst to a yugioh artist I know...I love Marik! )
Dragonmage150 chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
I wished there was more bakura (u kno that extremely hot asshole) and bakura and maybe yugi those two are slightly adorable. likable characters and not toally innocent (the puppy dog eyes)

common... i kno u havn't made it but make up yami's secret
Reni-Chan chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
Awesome job!Pretty bad predicament you're in now huh?

Girls:Not as bad as yours.

*Turns*HOW DID YOU GET UNCHAINED?

Mashar:*Points to a kurebo she summoned with one of her items powers (That's not it's primamry power)*

*Gulp*Um...BAI BAI!*ZOOM!*

Girls:Get back here!*Chase after her*
Reni-Chan chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
K/M and R/K:*Shudder as they remember the day the science teahcer came to class without pants*

*Laughs and cries at the same time*Ahh...*Proceeds to lecture the two girls chained to the tree*Now girls,remember the time both of you fell in love with duke and nearly ripped eachother too shreds?

Girls:Yes.

And what was the cause of that?

Girls:...Hormones...

And this time?

Girls:LOVE!

*Sweatdrop*Well,great job on the story...Ehheh...(-.-;)
Reni-Chan chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
Oh!Thier in some deep shit now!

Resha/Keitel:*Chained to a tree screaming*Let me go!MASHAR!LET!ME!GO!

Kitari/Mashar:No.

Resha/Keitel:*Sobbing crying and wailing*Wah!Tea's gonna steal my Malik!

Kitari/Mashar:Since when is Malik yours?*has a hidden camera set up in the RV and sees Joey wth his head on Mai's lap*WHAT THE *BLEEP*?JOEY!

Resha/Keitel:LET ME GO NOW!

(-.-;)Sorry about my Chars,but,well for one thing esha and her Yami Keitel (Yes,she and Kitari/Mashar have m. items)are in love with Malik *Sweatdrop* Kitari and her Yami are the same with joey.*Shains Kitari/Mashar to the tree as well,and RUNS!*

Kitari/Mashar and Resha/Keitel:Get the *BLEEP* back here!
Reni-Chan chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
I love this.I love to see how the others react to Tea and Malik's ,I mostly just like to see how Yami reacts.

Resha:(One of My yu-gi-oh chars)*Glares angrilly*If that girl...so much as kisses him on the cheek...I swear I will...

Kitari:(The other one):Um...You're not Resha...

Resha:No duh!I'm Keitel moron!

Kitari:*Switches to Mashar*Well Keitel,I suggest you do not threaten our friend Tea.

Keitel:*Mumbling*If she touches him there won't be a FRIEND left to threaten.

Mashar:KAETEL!
L.uca Kerberos chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
Great story! But what was Yami's big secret?
Inuyoukai-san chapter 10 . 5/10/2005
I WANT SEQUAL! and i want to know what was the secret...YOU'RE SO UNFAIR!

i really really like this story and this is what you do to me? oh that's nice...-said with huge hint of sarcasm-

please make a sequal!
Tormented Inoccence chapter 10 . 5/5/2005
That was pretty funny. Awsome story!
Meroki chapter 10 . 1/26/2005
Aww! Cuteness!

I love this story, it's not often you find a great Malik/Tea story and this hit the spot!

I hope you write more like this!

And as for it being funny? IT WAS HILARIOUS! I laughed my ass off the entire time.

-Meroki
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 10 . 12/20/2004
I love this story it is so cute, and hilarious. I like Malik's characteristic in this story, very sweet. anyways awesome job on it! *add to favourite*
Dark Azure Wind chapter 10 . 10/20/2004