Reviews for REINCARNATION IN TWILIGHT
Something is wrong with chapter 16
sophsoto1 chapter 1 . 7/21
idk
jingerr chapter 5 . 6/24
hi love you book so far. had to Google what Autobiographical memory is a complex blend of memories of single, recurring, and extended events integrated into a coherent story of self that is created and evaluated through sociocultural practices. I think the word your trying to use maybe photographic memory instead. just putting it out there. I can read between the lines either way. on to the next chapter! have you ever read "we three kings" if you like oc and the kings together and its complete!
Traveler Lovegood chapter 13 . 5/28
I can’t wait until she meats them
lazygirl89 chapter 10 . 5/20
I really hope Bella doesn't get romantically involved with Edward. Regarding Sam, he, Paul and Jared actually phased into wolf before Bella moved to Forks. I hope you still pair Sam and Emily together, their better suited together than Sam/leah are.
Thanks for the chapter!
Traveler Lovegood chapter 6 . 5/11
I like the OC character
Brightness Freya chapter 6 . 5/11
Please update soon!
Traveler Lovegood chapter 5 . 5/8
I really like the story and I have a question what days do you post
reignwithflair chapter 4 . 5/7
I really love this story! Keep up the good work! :)
lazygirl89 chapter 4 . 5/6
Interesting, like that Rexa cares about Bella instead of instantly disliking her. I truly hope Bella doesn't end up with either Edward or Jake, seriously hate those two, maybe pair her with either Paul, Quil, Jared, Alistair, Garrett, Peter or an OC character.