Reviews for To Find Yourself
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Cool story and I liked Luc. So thanks for writing.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 9/8/2003
I really am sorry to hear this because your stories of Luc have been among my favorites. So please hurry with your Jack Sparrow story & come back to Luc, Drusilla, Lindsey (I can hope!) as soon as you can. I miss it terribly!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
I'm looking forward to reading more about the relationship between Luc & Drusilla. I can't tell you how much I enjoy finding a new chapter of the continuing saga of Luc. Thank you again, ma chere Eledhwen. Beautifully written & plotted as always. Bravo!
Imzadi chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Ah, yes! The only thing better than finding your new chapter on a Friday morning is to find it on a Monday morning and really start the week off right. Very well done, as always. I love Luc. This is another excellent story, ma chere Eledhwen. Again, Bravo!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
"You didn't kill him? Tell me you didn't kill him." Thank you for that!

As always, a truly exquisite chapter, ma chere Eledhwen. I do so look forward to every new one and you have never disappointed. I like Luc very much. Thank you for a lovely start to my morning.
Passion Angel chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
I like the story so far. I'm glad that you're going to continue with Luc's tale. I can't wait to see what you have in store for him this time.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
To find another chapter so soon! I am delighted! I'd even enjoy this without Lindsey (although he certainly adds to my enjoyment!). I am looking forward to Luc reuniting with Drusilla. I'd still love to see his reaction to Harmony, who I do not believe is of the Order of Aurelius. Thank you, ma belle Eledhwen.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Ah, what a wonderful treat! A new Luc Tarpeau story by La Belle Eledhwen! I am absolutely thrilled. I love Luc, even though he's an evil vampire. I wonder who he'll meet in Paris. Where has Drusilla been lately? I'd love to see Luc's reaction to the ditzy Harmony! Thank you, thank you, my friend Eledhwen.