Reviews for What Might Have Been
TawnyDee chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You know.. I never even thought of reading fan fics for Lizzie McGuire. But since I wanted to change my penname, I had to search for anybody with the name before I changed it, hence how I happened upon your story. And I'm glad I did.

I always liked the thought of Lizzie and Gordo together. Lizzie and Gordo together when they're all grown up is even better. :]
unicornlove chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love this 3 i really think you should write more about what happens. I'd definitely read every one! I almost cried twice, that's how in depth it is! please keep writing!
LoneWolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
this is one of the best stories ive read!i look forward to read more from you!
holyheartbreak chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
aww
sweet-love16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
oh, thtat was so sweet i am crying literly i am, it was great there was so much passion and love in it and just it was great, the song in between was also great,. great Job keep up the good work. wish life was really like tht.
junebabe chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
aaww i love it! *sigh!* that was soo sweet and romantic...it was a perfect way to make their relationship final!
Maria chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I really love that line "composed of lost promises" That sounds really poetic. I like your story, it runs really smoth and in places it sounds just like a poem. And it's really swet. :)
Romaqueen3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Sigh, there's nothing like reading a quick story that's really good, and just smiling cause it was awsome! Great story!
Sakura19 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I finally got a chance to read this. It is SOO swwet.
El Diablo chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
That was great. I think that this was the first fic I've ever read that brought a tear to my eye. And, being a guy, that's saying something. Great Job!
orange crush3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
aw! that was so good! *sigh*
x i breathe music chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I liked it. It wasn't all fluff! (So it was but thats okay! :D)
RiOtGiRl4443 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
aww that was totally cute! i loved it! i think you should write more stories like this!

-Andi
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
So sappy and yet so adorable! _
MyOwnStar chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
*SIGH!* Tawny, girl, you've done it again. This is wonderful. THANK YOU for a great short story with drama, emotion, sincerity, good times and bad times...and most of all...a fantastic and passionate (and appropriate) ending.

-jay