Reviews for Untitled
French Pop chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Interesting! Keep it up...
danny chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Great story, hopefulywill show a lotof Vercettiinteraction with reality.
GottyKoby chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Are you dead or something? UPDATE ALREADY!
Kitty Kat-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
First off, ignore Ethunasia and Prochoice. They are actually the same person (if you check their bios, you'll see they joined on the exact same date, of the exact same month, of the exact same year. Coincidence? I think not), and they've got nothing better to do with their sorry, pathetic lives but flame people's fics because they aren't "original."

Well, I got some news for them! NOTHING IN LIFE IS ORIGINAL ANYMORE! NOTHING! EVERYTHING WE DO, EVERY WORD WE SAY, IS DONE PROBABLY OVER 100,0,0 TIMES EVERY FREAKIN' DAY, SO GET OVER IT!

*coughs* Er, sorry... Cowardly people like that just bug the shit out of me. Anyway, this is a good story. You should update soon! And at least you HAVE a life... She/he/it doesn't have any fics posted, any favorite stories, or any favorite authors. So what does that tell you her hobbies include? .
8895441 chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
Good. Very good.
Minty Wolf chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
I like that XD A lot.. *is a big Tommy fangirl _*
I want Tommy to come to my house... P
SyntaxErr0r chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Real Neat, one of the first I've seen in this POV.
Crystal chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
I wish Tommy would come to my house lol, anyway I love this story so far.
DragonsDare chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Get your butt back online and FINISH THE DAMN STORY! *coughs* well, you know, I liked the way it was going and all... so, pretty Please?*is cute*
funkless chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
Hehehe...funny story! Aw don't be so harsh on the girl, you other reviewers! It was funny and I don't really care for all that self-insertion crape...why cringe? All I care for is getting a good story and this is a nice job, Stevie :)
KxH chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
dude this stories different...but i like it keep updatin i want to c tv kick sum ass!
Skip To My Lou chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
It's good, but would you update it? I read this one a long time ago, and now I read it again, but it hasn't been updated. UPDATE IT!
Metalix Knightmare chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
PLESE CONTINUE THIS!
Euthanasia chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
"EXTREMELY original."

Right, because self-insetion fics are so original and not the retarded garbage they are.
Prochoice chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
How can this be original? It's yet another self-insertion story with a cockamamie explanation of how the characters make the real-fictional world transition, and has the prototypical jejune writer/character.