Reviews for A Wish Come True
David Swinton chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
And two years later Henri Swinton brought to David.s daughter a mecha-boy named... How?... David... No... Joe I think...
Kat chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
I love it ive allways thought david was real even being a meccha i mean what is reall whats artificial in a sense isnt or intelligence artificial oh and the sex scene i hope im not being old fashioned but coulnd it have been an elpement and then sex sorry at least its david not Haley!
black gargie lazy to login chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
Hey! It's me, and I took the liberty to read your fic! It's really good and cool! Terrific! Especially the romance between David and Jennifer. He he he! Great work!
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
A very good AU fic! I am obsessed with Haley Joel Osment, and I found his performance in A.I. to be ground-breaking, and definitely before it's time. I always wondered what would happen if he became a 'real boy' though, so thanks for writing a nice fic about it!
Jane chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
omg...this is so sweet. never liked the ending of that a.i. movie. Nice nice!
Matrix Refugee chapter 5 . 6/22/2003
Wow, great story! David's wish came true in ways he could never have imagined it would. Not only does he find love, he finds a love that keeps on giving. In some ways the ending echoes the ending of the movie...only much more sweet.

The way you handled the love scene was really original compared to some stuff out there, similar to the way I handled a similiar scene in my fic "The Shadows Between the Neon". Suggesting instead of showing (and thus getting tasteless) makes for a much stronger story. Nice work! You have a lot of talent and I look forward to seeing more from you...but write only if you want to and you're truly inspired.
Matrix Refugee chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
Aw! That is so sweet, I'm in tears! ("Are those happy tears?" Yes, they are!)
Catrin chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
Whoa. I've always wondered if David would get a girlfriend if he became a real boy.

And it seems logical that David would like a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, just like Monica.

*rereads the part where David says, 'Shut up,Marty* gasp! Those are the last words I'd expect to hear him say!

But hey, I have to remember he's human now, don't I? I wonder whether David will tell her about his past, or she'll find out from her friend with the dad in Cybertronics?

Please continue!
Matrix Refugee chapter 3 . 6/18/2003
Aw! I'd been hoping someone would write this kind of story (almost wrote one myself, but I think you're doing a better job than I could have), i.e., David becoming a 'real' boy. Now that our little guy is all grown up, don't let him forget some of Joe's parting words to David: "If you ever become a real boy...remember me to the ladies when you grow up."

And what will Jennifer think when she finds out what David once was? That's gonna be interesting to see!

MR

(P.s. The inevitable silly question I ask every author of every new "A.I." fic: May I link this to my website, please? please? ::Makes puppy eyes::)