Reviews for The Letter
SakuraTezuka chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
WOW, this is the first fanfic that has made me cry. This is such a sweet story. I am looking forward to read more. _
Kiweee chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
Excellent story. However its really sad but none the less excellent. keep up the good work
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
It's

so

swet!

And so well wriiten. I had tears in my eyes when I read this. The end is ultimately sweet and sad. You should DEFINITELY make a sequel to The Letter!
Moon's Rose chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
Wow...that was absolutely amazing! It was also really sad...I was crying throughout the whole thing. (Yes, I'm one of the emotional sappy types) I strongly encourage you to write the mentioed story of Serenity's return...I think it'd be great. Again, great job on the letters!
Goddess Of Passion chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
So good it made me cry.
Goddess of Passion
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
Very good story. Can't wait to see how it continues
Galactic Crystal chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Awesome.
PadfootCc chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
omg! dats da sweetest story i've ever read!
Caoilte chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
What a sad story. I hope you're able to finish, tho with a small child, I understand the time constraints. My son's birthday is the 5th of June *smiles* so congrats to ya, even tho he's now several months old (your son that is :). My son's a very precocious 6 *grins* and is already writing his own stories with pictures LOL

Keep up as and when you can *hugs*
ight Angel2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I really like it, please wrote more.
Phantasy Star chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Wow, what a powerful 'fic... So you had a baby recently? Congratulations! I guess you were worrying about your own health? Considering that you talked about the 'fic being closely related to your own life... Well, great work with the story!
perlaret chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
Aw... I love it. It was BEAUTIFUL!
Princess-Rose5 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO SWEET, YET SAD! THIS DOES TELL ABOUT REAL LIFE SITUATIONS, THANK YOU FOR REVILING THE TRUTH ABOUT LIFE IT SELF, THAT DOSE NOT ALWAYS GO AS PLANNED! I SALUTE YOU!

:) PRINCESS-ROSE
Chellibean1125 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
That is...*sniff*...one of the absolute...*whimpers*...saddest stories...i've ever read. I pray that you feel better soon, may god bless.