Reviews for Pure Angelic Desires
Dragonballz chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Bulma' talking all proud of herself while she was crying the whole time, nice one
Dragonballz chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Yes! Bulma showed her aunt who's the boss. Good Chapter as always
Dragonballz chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I thought vegeta evaded the bullet hehe:) . Good chapter
Dragonballz chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Wow! Bulma and vegeta sure are getting along and Bulma' aunt sure doesn't look like a nice person.
Dragonballz chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Nice beginning. I take this is the beginning of their relationship.
elianni chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Thank u dark hope assassin your writing is very good I've read all your stories and i will tell u different but good fic's so thank u hope to read more if possible good luck
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I love this to bits. The only DBZ fic I read with the characters in a real-life setting that I actually enjoyed. I really hope you decide to finish this story.
Sageda chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
great job! D
sageda chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
who flamed you?

ignore them they just hatin cuz u noe how to actually write

awesoem story
noname chapter 11 . 11/2/2007
even if there wasn't a plot, i still really enjoyed it all. u did a great job w/ the mood descriptions. i always seem to have trouble with that stuff when i write...Anyways, cool story!
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 11 . 6/9/2007
same thing with this story...i loved this one to from the first time i read it..and i still love it...
Wasteland Survival Guide chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS AOME! WHOO WAS THAT GUY? THE GUY THAT KILLED BULMA'S DAD? PRIBOLY! I'M SAD U GAVE UP ON THIS STORY. opps, sorry caps lock on. lol if you can, please update this story. if u don't, i'll cry! wa
Strawberrychan chapter 11 . 10/12/2006
i love this story.

A.Jay chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
This story is amazing and I really hope you do continue it. I've seen so masny great stories that people just give up on, and it's sad I really really liked this chapter. I know if you do continue it, it'll be fabulous. Well keep up the awesome work!
A.J chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
I really like this story. Especially this chapter. I'm kinda weird i'm into horror, blood, and things like this. Your story is really well written. I love how quirky Bulma is. She's a nutcase and she knows it. Well anyways great story and I hope you write more. .