Reviews for Aizawa-sensei does not dream of Bunny Girl Joke
He totally does
centinel 432 chapter 1 . 5/19
Excellent
sir brocktree chapter 1 . 5/6
very good Yoji, More please.
Agamveer chapter 1 . 5/3
Eraserjoke for life. Naysayers fight me.
Hatakewerbenjagermanjensen chapter 1 . 5/2
I love eraserjoke, this was great
fencer29 chapter 1 . 5/1
Emi might have been flattered to learn of Aizawa's dream. At least he was thinking of her.

Loved the extra little bit about Nezu. The only question would be whether he would have held off on sending out that second e-mail explaining how he could have been stopped until after he had already succeeded in taking over the world, or if he would send it out beforehand just to see if anyone would actually try and follow his suggestions.
NonlinearWriter chapter 1 . 5/1
This is amazing!
Regardless if you make this a 1 shot or not; the character development here was great and especially funny; amazingly so considering both characters are talking in hospital beds. Really like how you kept Joke's character while also sliding in all that depth of her character in her dialogue.

Aizawa is always hilarious as a straight man(comedy wise).

That Nezu aside was funny, definately like how he got on both the lists.

Thanks so much for this story, be nice if you decide to continue with it but regardless still great. Hope you're staying safe.
Kid74c chapter 1 . 5/1
I love seeing you explore concepts in one shots but I want so badly for a full story to come out of "Drunk for one" and "All for Deku".
Batmarcus chapter 1 . 5/1
I hope there's more to this, because I love it. This conversation was sweet and genuine.
DarkxKitsune15 chapter 1 . 5/1
This was nice good job
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 1 . 5/1
Guessing this is set post Tomura?
SilverLux3264 chapter 1 . 5/1
This was a good story. I've always liked this pairing
avidreaded chapter 1 . 5/1
Hehe, eraser-joke drugged to the gills post fight is definitely an amusing scene. And of course even then it's still cute. In a fun, goofy way. I appreciate the lack of faith, or rather the absolute certainty Aizawa has in his co workers.
yomunot chapter 1 . 5/1
Love the dynamic, also the (loosely paraphrasedwell I just wanted to ask you out on a date but I kind of overshot" bit is great lol
BlazaWolf chapter 1 . 5/1
Sure did enjoy, this was nice.