Reviews for Goodbye to you
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
cluelessangel85 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
good story, hope you update
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
Awesome Fic,
I'm loving this story so far and hope u get a chance to update soon.
dkwr07 chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
great story. hope you update soon.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
if that was suppost to be angel buffy would KNOW who he was and that wasn't funny that was just buffy in POV where she is a loony biatch plus 'O he looks interesting' i mean sorry but reading in the summary i didn't think it would be giberish about a crazy buffy who doesn't even know angel and WHAT is her problem, her attitude in this is just aggravating and i am not trying to be mean but seriously this just suckx and i apolagise for sounding like a total biatch but this fic is just nonsence, buffy sounds more like the way drusilla would think just withought the gore and this -

"No what?" Can I cut your bunny hair off?

"No don't"

"No don't what?" I could dye it black and spike it up like that of the lush god.

"Huh?" I was distracted, yet again.

"Buffy, what do you think I should do?" Could change the kaki uniform to some black clothing.

"Uh, keep him." How could I let the god die?' seriously what is THAT suppost to mean it made no sense and we know angel is hot and all but buffy calling him 'the god' is just to far its not even the least bit funny and reading it made me want to stab out my own eyes i mean sorry ut come on 'Shiny, Shiny, SHINY! Hehe look at all the shiny things.' why would we want to read that line for any reason and is buffy suppost to be sane because if so she is far from it in this and if she is meant to seem insane then it just comes off as if she is a pysco dumb sl ut, SERIOUSLY what a toal who re (the gaps in those words are there because otherwise fan fic wont show them in the review!) but please just do something to it i personaly cannot stand reading a story where buffy so obviously should be in a loony house in a straight jacket even if that happened in a story it should have a REASON! i mean why is she so dumb and slutty in this anyway i didn't find it the least bit funny and i am not trying to wn bitch of the year but its just so true and i couldn't stand to read a fic with no purpose no plot line no where near the actual stories and seriously stories where they are that far along in the seasons and buffy doesn't even know who angel is, well lets just say they completely suck!
Psycho Slayer ttm chapter 10 . 10/14/2006
a good story, is drusilla going to be in it? plus it was kinda fast how buffy went from loving riley to breaking up with him to not liking him and making fun of the initiative, not a good enemy to have. please update soon, i really want to see where you take this story.
Lynn chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
I think your story is fantastic. I loved the way you added Spike into the story just as Buffy was getting confortable with Angel. It really twisted it a bit. I noticed how it was funnier in the beginning and then got more serious, so you might want to add a bit more humor into, but not so much that it kills the intensity of it. Good job!
crystalix chapter 10 . 7/22/2004
WOW! Fantastic job spikey6! *applause* That has to be the awesome-est (is that even a word?... oh well, it is now... back to the point) fic I've ever read! It's like romatic and semi-dramatic, and omg, LMAO funny! Seriously, they should make a movie based on that! I love the whole "Bunny" thing for Riley and Angel as "the god", very cool. I also like how you do it from Buffy's point of view too, get to know what going on in her head, good idea. The whole Spike thing's cool, wondering how Angel's going to react to knowing he's in Sunnydale. And when/if Riley and the gang find out about Buffy and Angel. And what will happen between those two anyway? Lol, sounding kinda obsessed now, stop talking soon... Anyway, great fic, I hope you continue it soon! Can't wait to know what happens next!
blackbeltchic chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
poor B. that was a very sad chappie. Oh, and one thing that was bugging me, you put an S on math. And i just wanted to point that out. You don't need an S. S's are icky!
blackbeltchic chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
that last part was so not buffy sounding, and yet no one seems to be in cannon, so i guess that's ok...
i still like it nontheless!
blackbeltchic chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
i sound so childish at the moment, don't i? *sigh*
blackbeltchic chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
but i don't want Riley! I want Buffy and Angel! And that so wasn't Cannon Angel, that was almost Spike-ish Angel...*sigh* I like it too much to not read...
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
ok, phew, i missed the humor part. i'm sitting here thinking...what the hell...but its a pretty good story, but is the guy Angel? why doesn't she just say his name? does she recognise him?
*sigh* back to my natural state of confusion!
maybe the next chapter will help me...
lORA chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Mel S chapter 10 . 9/10/2003
I am enjoying your story so far please continue to write. I will be waiting.