Reviews for Harry Potter and the Keepers of the Phoenix
god of all chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Hocapontas chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
I'm curious what will happen if Kurt meats Dobby or any house elf. I'm hoping that Harry and Kurt will get to know each other. I think they can help each other in different ways. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Dpbuckeye chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Awesome story I love nightcrawler. YOu need to update.
Phoenix Princess555 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
update please! its been too long lol :D
Nightwingrox chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Pretty cool. I'd love some Rogue-Kurt brother-sister moments. Not to mention them trying to explain their mom...

"Vell, she's my birth mozzer, but she adopted Rogue when she vas four and niezer of us vas raised by her since she dropped me over a watervall when I vaz an invant and gave Rogue to a blind friend of hers to raise, but ve ARE siblings..."

Imagine the trio's faces!
Phoenix Princess555 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I reviewed your last chapter and now I have to do it on this one. You really need to update. This is the best crossover I have ever read. It has so much potential and I really would like to know what happens next! I like the Kurt and Kitty relationship, eventhough I'm a Kiotr fan myself, it's really nice. Too bad Scott and Jean were split up, oh well ;) But please continue! This is just too good :D
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
silent vigilante chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
My god! Finally, a well-written crossover!

How hard good ones like this are to come across. But fics like this make up for that. I love it already.

I'll be keeping my eye open for a new chapter. ;3
chinesefireball88 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
I wanna read more of this story. Keep writing!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
I really like 's one of my favorite X-men,but you should had X23 be in this story!
Hotgirlow chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
lol this was so funny and i can't wait till it's updated
Raidre chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
I like this story a lot - usually people who aren't very good stuff up XmenHP. Yours is a good change.
theupdaters chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
ok, so you made a promise.

now i have reveiwed.

PLEASE PLEASE PUR-LEAZE dont break your promise...

for the sake of my soul, please update.

ok, i lied.

my soul isnt really in danger.

but it would really appreciate an update. :)

-jolie
silverkat87 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
A very enjoyable read. keep up the good work.

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
sable2684 chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
This has been an awesome story, and I'm hoping to see it updated soon. Thanks!