Reviews for Perceived Possession (Remake)
girrr chapter 2 . 1/2
I kinda have a hard time believing that hiruzen would let naruto disrespect him like that no matter the situation
girrr chapter 1 . 1/2
I feel like its moving a bit too fast
Racan chapter 2 . 12/13/2021
This is great I hope you update soon
zaboi chapter 2 . 11/30/2021
I definitely need more of this, that Naruto and Sarutobi scene was top tier, and with the second chapter it feels like you stayed in line with the tone and style of the og story
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2021
This is so good! Please update!
Legendary-Nioh chapter 2 . 11/25/2021
Damn dude, that had to be the best verbal ass ripping i've ever seen Hiruzen get big time. Well done!
crea9587 chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
This is a refreshing and nice change of pace from the usual trend that these stories tend to take.

keythecoolguy chapter 2 . 11/16/2021
very interesting, please update if you can and thank you for uploading!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2021
Damn, this is really promising.
Silent Analyst chapter 2 . 10/30/2021
Another amazing chapter. Always disliked Naruto's blind loyalty to a Kage that treated him so poorly. His indoctrination was always painful to read. Too bad this story isn't updated.

Honestly, this pairing, this writing style, the plot, its easily one of my favorite reads. Thank you for letting me experience this.
Silent Analyst chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
Such an interesting story. Would have loved to seen then span more chapters.
Eminated chapter 2 . 10/19/2021
ayo where are the updates to this banger story. IMA NEED SOME UPDATES
Dylan123.syihy chapter 2 . 10/13/2021
lo vas a continuar o que paso porque aun no lo actualizas?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2021
I am glad the story has a chance to continue
brasheril-holmestalentsmaster chapter 2 . 8/17/2021
So glad you decided to pick this story up! It really has great potential.

The only thing weird for me here is the ovewhelming maturity Hanabi has, though that can be chalked up to a combination of children maturing faster in their world than they do in ours and Hanabi having all the pressure of a great clan on her back.
Her decision to stand by Naru is awesome though.

Naru blowing up also feels both fitting and over the top at the same time, doubly so given that it is to the "dictator" of the village. It also isn't a very smart move of him.

On what I want to see or how I want to see:

To be honest, I really want you to flesh out the love triangle between Naruto and the Hyuuga sisters.
(Though, at the end, I hope the three of them can come to an ahem 'agreement' that can make everyone happy. And no, I don't consider a guy together with two girls a harem).

I want you to actually develop Hinata like Naru and Hana have been (...I personally think they were developed quite fast as, though in-story it was three months, we got only a few interactions shown to us from this period).

You should have Hina come to an epiphany that sometimes to protect or to care for someone they love, someone else needs to be hurt. This way it would keep her nature intact, but also provide her the backbone and fire to protect her sister or Naru is one day it came down to it.
This is how I would do it:
I would have an attempt of kidnapping on Hanabi, or even both sisters, for another village, Orochimaru or somone else, due to the purity of the Byakugan and have that be the trigger for Hina's fighitng spirit. She'd "unlock" by facing the foes coming for her sister.
This, of course, could also be a the kickstarter for the two growing closer as they both fought back to back and as they were being kidnapped.
The cherry on top could be the generation xerox in Naru saving the girls like Minato (damn I hate this guy) did with Kushina.

Have Naru figure out seals or at least original techinques, even some based on the Jyuken perhaps...

Find some way to make either Hina or Hanabi (I'd prefer the latter since she's not a ninja yet and won't do much dangerous things until she graduates) the focus of political 'eye of the storm' in the story.
Basically make the two tread the pitfalls and murky waters of politics to show us the long-term plots (especially the original ones) and machinations that involve their world.
Then you could focus on Naru being the chaos/action-center of the story, staisfying all kinds of readers.

I hope I helped with constructive criticism.
Over and out.
PS: will you consider posting this story on AO3? This will certainly get a good amount of readers there, a good number which leave very good feedback.