Reviews for Perceived Possession (Remake)
agingcentaur97 chapter 2 . 3/7
He should’ve beaten the brakes off naruto right there
itotheemperorofmankind chapter 3 . 1/19
Yo man when will you release the next chapter? It's now 2024 :(
Hiko chapter 3 . 9/6/2023
I love this fic .
Naruto/Hannabi are so sweet .
Do you think update soon?
Josue chapter 3 . 6/6/2023
Agregando algo importante esta historia es unica ya que hinata debera salir de su zona segura esperando que naruto se le declare o invitada a un harem sin hacer mucho solo decir si. Aqui debera demostrar su temole no solo a naruto tambien a su padre y clan

Mientras hanabi nos enseña que la fuerte voluntad no solo es soportar sino realizar acciones no buen vista que la mayoria comete por du temor e ignorancia no cualquiera haria frente a una multitud tambien nos demuestra que la inteligencia y la astucia no solo son para gente anbiciosa o egoista sino tambien al ayudar a naruto y buscar juntos la felicidad .

Por ello no ouedo apoyar a un solo lado y eso hace increible tu historia
Josue chapter 3 . 6/6/2023
Por favor continualo este fanfic tiene dos frenteque la hacen increible la compasion y ternura por la hinata se caracteriza y la determinacion y cariño que puede ofrecer hanabi esto no se ve en ningun fanfic hasta ahora por ello espero con ancias un nuevo capitulo
AnimeFan0001 chapter 3 . 12/14/2022
I'm really loving this story so far, and am eagerly awaiting the next update! After having looked through your profile, it seems that you have a significant number of stories on the go and are updating them regularly if they've not been posted for adoption, so I'll simply wait for you to cycle back to this particular story. Wishing you happy holidays and a wonderful (and successful) new year!
Kokusen chapter 3 . 11/19/2022
this is some nice story. i like this. there are no story like this i have read so far an interesting story. very interesting. i hope you update more frequent
Lilthug chapter 3 . 11/9/2022
So are you gonna continue this anytime soon? This story is great and we're dying to see where it leads.
JaunetheRNJR chapter 3 . 10/25/2022
Another great story. I seems like Naruto has been influenced by Hanabi in that he is less likely to take people lying to him well. While she has grown softer and more forgiving. I have no idea what is going to happen with Hinata. Is she going to get over him, or is it going to be a 3 pairing? I have no idea but I am looking forward to what happens next.
a8939dhjfj chapter 2 . 10/7/2022
First of all… Kishimoto originally wrote Naruto as the son of the Kyuubi for the pilot. Things changed, but a lot of the subtext in the show wasn’t developed until after the Chuunin exams (which was where Kishi originally was going to stop developing the series).

Sarutobi never told Naruto his lineage for many reasons, the number one being that Naruto in his youth would have DEFINITELY espoused who his parents were or that he was the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi.

Would he scream them out loud in the marketplace? Probably not. Would he use it as a vehicle to show he was important to someone claiming that he was an unimportant nobody (I.e Sasuke?) Most likely.

Would you risk the thousands of lives in your village, having been close to war almost 3 times in the previous 10 years after a tumultuous peace period just started? No. No self respecting leader would, just on the basis of a child’s maturity (who was, at this point, still incredibly immature and just starting to learn the precarious perch his world is on).

When people go the whole “wahhh wahhhhh wahhhhh hokage dummy holding secrets not telling me” it just shows me as a reader that the character is irrevocably flawed, and doesn’t understand the pretense of national security versus the wants of a 13 year old child. Should any child be born not knowing why they are universally hated or not knowing who their parents are?

Absolutely not. It’s inhumane, and an imperfect solution to a major problem. But when the risk is the akatsuki (who was an unknown entity at this point), another war with Iwagakure (who if they were a part of the Oto-Suna invasion in the chuunin exams would have completely destroyed Konoha), then the solution is a no brainer.

Besides, logistically, it wouldn’t change much. Minato did not leave behind his Hirashin manuscript. He didn’t leave behind a “namikaze” manor. He didn’t even leave behind a scroll. Just a piece of his mind in Naruto’s soul, despite what fanon likes to point out.

This isn’t a reflection of your writing, you’re an amazing author and the premise to this story is incredible. But I can’t help but be completely pulled out of the verisimilitude anytime someone goes down this route. Someone should have DEFINITELY been guiding Naruto throughout his life if only to prevent takeover by the Kyuubi, something most authors pick up on.
dzimgo chapter 3 . 8/30/2022
I quite like that the teams are mixed and not the same as in the original story.
AymaneBou chapter 2 . 7/29/2022
i love naruto's reaction here, it shows perfectly how someone in his position would react, and not just forgive and forget
Tri-Edge chapter 3 . 7/21/2022
Huh, it seems the secret has finally come out and now Hinato knows about Hanabi's dalliance with Naruto. It was to be expected, but it'll be interesting to see play out nonetheless.

I'm a tad more hesitant about the teams. But I suppose I'll have to wait and see, hm? Well in any case, hopefully you update soon. Keep up the good work!
Tri-Edge chapter 2 . 7/21/2022
A fantastic continuation to the previous chapter. I think the characterization shown was wonderfully done, and I adored the interactions between Naruto and Hanabi.
Tri-Edge chapter 1 . 7/21/2022
Ah, I forgot about this one. What a lovely chapter—I'm glad to see someone has picked this story back up. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.