Reviews for Perceived Possession (Remake)
SPark681 chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Hmm, seems Hanabi is changing Naruto for the better, and seems the same is for her anyways keep up the great work!
dreamer 7s chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Well this is an interesting take, I look forward to a continuation of this should it happen.
Darknessflamesaiyan chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Does Naruto still learn the shadow clone in this story from either Kakashi or through trial and error?
Baka Okami chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
In the immortal words of Kylo Ren..."More!" 10 years is a long time and personally I feel like this story was abandoned, especially if they haven't got back to you within a month.
MojoBlack chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Awww man! I hope you update this! This is so interesting! Im hooked actually! So much potential with this it's not even funny.
I know it might be desperate of me to say this but if I were you I would just release another chapter as soon as possible and deal with the consequences later.
AxeMan18 chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
This is great so far! Hope you can continue the story
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Well hopefully you cAn continue this story
I await for the next chapters hopefully
Awesome start
surya25addanki chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Welp should see if shadow clone he learns?
FateBurn chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Nice
sexybutcreepy chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
I really hope you get permission soon and make this story to the best of your ability. This chapter showed a lot of character and emotion from each person and was an enjoyable read.
Naruto Namikaze19 chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
I like this idea you've got going, and to be honest, I've always been a sucker for Naruto and Hanabi fics. Naruto seems to bring out the best in the Hyuugas, and Hanabi (more so than Hinata) really has no one to support her and needs someone like Naruto in her life to counter-balance her and raise her up.
Big Chuggs chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
I hope the original author gives you the go ahead with this. I enjoy your style and I think you can do some great things with this already great story. Thank you.
Xemenon chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
Nice chapter.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
This is really cute. The person made a cool story. Hope they respond positively.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
I would normally dismiss anyone but Hinata as a pairing but this is a what if which Fanfiction does the best.

The issue here is when two girls are involved with the same person it has disastrous results especially with Clan members.

This can lead to vicious fighting that can create division in the Clan, and have both girls hate each other.

Love is beautiful to see but jealousy is extremely ugly to see as well it has ruined many women.

Hinata is a wonderful girl but Hanabi is a girl worth exploring not too many fics feature this character.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13