Reviews for Perceived Possession (Remake)
Winto-kun chapter 3 . 5/11/2022
Oh, this is great stuff.
Please update soon.
mistyagami chapter 3 . 5/11/2022
The gauntlet has been thrown. It's Hanabi versus Hinata for the grand prize of one Naruto Uzumaki. This should be interesting, and it is nice to see Hinata finally show a little spine. Honestly, she might snap if that eye twitch was anything to go by.
rick12 chapter 3 . 4/27/2022
Well, that was fun.

It's nice to see Hiashi reconsidering his past actions and wanting to give Naruto a chance to continue hanging out with Hanabi. You can see Hiashi trying to be cordial with our lovable blonde. Naruto also shows some respect to the Hyuga Clan leader too.

Naruto and Hanabi hang out, the former telling the latter about what happened with Sarutobi and how he lied to him about his birth. Hanabi comforted him, and he was grateful for that. It's heartwarming to see the two growing closer. Naruto asks Hanabi if he can be friends with Hinata, and she agrees despite not wanting him to, afraid of losing him to her older sister. Hanabi loves spending time with Naruto.

Hinata knows that Hanabi is hanging with Naruto and growing closer to him. She confronts her little sister and asks her who she was hanging out with, knowing that it was Naruto. Hanabi decided to become a little coy and childish about it and says that it's none of her business who she hangs out with. Hinata shows spine since Hanabi is threatening her chances with Naruto. The two lock eyes with one another and issued a challenge to one another, and the prize for the challenge is a certain blonde.

Let the battle for love begin.

Great chapter, pain17ification. Hope to see more~.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2022
I don't often see good Naruto x Hanabi pairing story. I hope you will continue it bte have you left "Hollow" Naruto/Bleach story it was quite good and I would love to see it again :)
cero2003 chapter 3 . 4/11/2022
i love this story
Yugi the Godfather of Games chapter 3 . 4/11/2022
Well let the Fox Hunt begin. Us Kurenai trying to make up for her failure with Yakumo by hoping that Kuruma can b a true Kitunse & giving Naruto Genjustu abilities & not take into count that Naruto being an Uzumaki & a Host means that Naruto has charka lvs out the wowzoo & so he really can't use Genjustu at all or Medical justu w/out knowing Sage Mode or having full control of Kuruma's power or 6th Path Sage Mode unless u have Kurenai ask the 3rd Hokage for any tips that Tsunada might have left or used when she started training or have Tsunada train Naruto when she comes/forced back
Irontrooper8 chapter 3 . 4/8/2022
Hey this story is actually pretty good, well written too, couldn't spot any typos, if i had to give any form of negative critiscism it would be Naruto is way too formal and not as energetic but i can definitely see that being intentional due to Hanabi's influence.

So yeah, good work man! Will definitely follow the story forward.

Also Shino is gonna be a main character fuck yeah! Definitely my favorite underrated ninja.
Valkipher chapter 3 . 4/8/2022
Great stuff. Goddamn
Ancient Sith Tulak Hord chapter 3 . 4/8/2022
Oh this is making me enjoy it more
darqhorse chapter 3 . 4/8/2022
LFGGGGGGGGG UPDATE
Blank Lord chapter 3 . 4/7/2022
Great job. This was really fun to read. I can’t wait for the next update.
Crimson Riot 01 chapter 3 . 4/7/2022
Este fic es asombroso, me encanta
Por favor continua escribiendo este maravilloso fic, es muy bueno
Eres el mejor autor
The Sith'ari chapter 3 . 4/7/2022
I know this is meant to be strictly a Naruto x Hanabi FanFic. But, I won't deny that this chapter kind of makes me wish that it'll become a Naruto x Hanabi x Hinata x Kurenai FanFic with Hanabi as the Lead/Main Girl of the small harem. It most likely won't happen, but a guy can dream.
SelvariA01 chapter 3 . 4/7/2022
Awesome chapter!
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 4/7/2022
I do like the new team dynamics and Hanabi finding a middle ground with Naruto and Hinata.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »