Reviews for Through My Eyes
D-chi chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Oh, that was nice. I like that.
D-chi chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Oh, Saitou, you have a heart.
D-chi chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
This is pretty great. What was the real Tokio like?
Anime's-mistress chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
I loved this story and I really like this couple. So thank you.
wittyying chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Poor Tokio. That would be so horrifying, to have to handwash bloody clothes-blood possibly coming from a murder.
wittyying chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That's right, Saito: tell your bride that you're a killer right before undressing her. Smooth. ;)

Then again, I guess it's best to come clean from the start-if he plans on staying married to her.

It's been a long time since you posted this story up. Since you left it up, I'm going to assume you'd still like reviews.

This story seems different from the other Saito/Tokio stories. Tokio here is just a normal sheltered girl.
serabi chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
I love how this story was written. I like how you portray Tokio. I always assumed that a woman married to a character such as Saitou has to be strong and knows how to hold her ground. You justified Tokio's character.
wittyying chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
I like this...a lot. I can see it actually happening. Most stories with this pairing aren't quite so believable. Thanks for writing this.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
very nice
nOOdles chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
I really like it a lot. I like how you portray Tokio, how you write her so well and so... I dunno. It's just good. I like this whole story and the way you write it, it's different. I like that. :)
carrottop187 chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
could you write a sequel...not like through your eyes...but a SEQUEL sequel...PLEASE...Pretty please with sprinkles and chocolate sauce and caramel and whipped cream with a cherry on top?
carrottop187 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
nice I like the whole Tokio's POV thing
Keirin Seigi chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
Kawaii!
Keirin Seigi chapter 10 . 11/24/2005
Oh, please continue
Garowyn chapter 11 . 10/6/2005
Great work. Everything flowed smoothly. Believable reactions. Nice job.