Reviews for Astor
kat198424 chapter 2 . 7/22
Very interesting I hope you update soon
KatHat4 chapter 2 . 6/2
Hmmm...hard to follow her train of thoughts at the end - from a name she reads on the forum but never mentions - to mean girls - to a random girl named Shay crawling out a window after her granddad gets home - to kids riding bikes into the forest to catch fireflies - to a crash...? Hopefully we'll be able to connect the dots soon.

The ants between the toes and alligator chewing on the severed leg, just ow. And the coffins into a sink hole - quite unexpected!
KatHat4 chapter 1 . 6/2
Amazing what a talented wordsmith can create in a reader's imagination with stimulating and vivid descriptions.
It's really great to read your words again.
Was Bella also a physician - or were the other girls classmates?
Thank you for writing!
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 5/30
It sounds as if Bella had a disturbing childhood, and the aftereffects are lingering now. But she is still fighting crime. Great chapter.
I have missed your stories. I loved The Debt. It is one of my favorites. So welcome back.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 5/29
Loved this first chapter. It was very well written. Bella is such an enigma.
traceybuie chapter 2 . 5/29
Bella's memories are intense, bold and not good at all. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 5/28
Seems like Bella has good reason to be such a mess!
lea1711 chapter 2 . 5/27
Excellent chapter 2. Thank you for sharing your words.
Teresa R chapter 2 . 5/27
excited
Leslie E chapter 2 . 5/26
Whoa! You're writing about Astor? Have been driving through there a couple times a year for at least the last 20! Can't wait to read the rest of this . By the way in reference to the first chapter , water moccasins and cottonmouths are the same snakes, and labyrinthine is the adjective for of labyrinth , which is a noun (but a very good word , so points for usage). Keep up the great work and stay safe!
Mistydeb chapter 2 . 5/26
Looks like Bella will be going home sooner than she thought after all. Debbie
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 5/26
Well this is a mystery
R
bon123 chapter 2 . 5/26
Fascinating and compelling! Can't wait to find out where it's heading.
Thank you for updating.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 5/26
Damn, girl! After one of your chapters, I'm always on the edge of my seat with my brain chasing all the possibilities of what could be next. Love, love your writing!
woosh48 chapter 2 . 5/26
Your writing is so good. The pictures you describe are so clear and intense.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »