Reviews for Lords of Ooal Gown
mairsarmy321 chapter 57 . 11/14
Damn, if i was given the option, i would defenitly choose to come as my own avatar :D :D

Great chapter and hope to see more of the other supreme beings and how they are doing
JKingSniper chapter 5 . 11/5
Renner will be a great onr
JKingSniper chapter 5 . 11/4
Wish Albedo was more respectful to her creator
JKingSniper chapter 3 . 11/4
Yeah time to conquer the world even faster
and become god
and crush the Human Supremist
JKingSniper chapter 1 . 11/4
This SI is a bro for making a harem for Momonga
MrSlendy69 chapter 38 . 11/1
I just want to give Ankoro a hug, she deserves them all.
The beginn of Red Dawn chapter 56 . 11/1
thanks
shizyuutensuzaku chapter 56 . 11/1
i used to love this fanfic in the early chapters, but when it comes to the outer ones, it became ridiculous and hard to understand who the fuck are these outer ones, not all are fans of h.p lovecraft. so yeah
CZ2128DDelta chapter 26 . 10/29
This has the energy of a casual army entering an endgame warzone. And an endgame player just using their most powerful attack on a harmless threat.
CZ2128DDelta chapter 13 . 10/28
yay Tuare and Ninya reunion! The God of Murder's personal kill squad is getting into shape nice.
CZ2128DDelta chapter 11 . 10/28
Reading the part on Zesshi whilst listening to Howl's moving castle theme was kinda perfect
CZ2128DDelta chapter 10 . 10/28
Awesome chapters loving a lot of side stories, Tabula's OP atome, Bukuma-rimuru, and now Eleleth and a fallen angel. I hope I would get to see more interaction with Mel and Eleleth. Also Swords of Darkness!
CZ2128DDelta chapter 8 . 10/28
YES, I am starting to love this series, Clementine's redemption arc baby! Thanks for the chapter it was fun
ZhaWarudo chapter 9 . 10/25
Ok fic, I was actually asking on reddit for one where someone prepares for the New World. This is sort of it, however the canon divergence so far is minor so I am disappointed. It's more like canon with a few extra characters and slightly less evil Nazarick.
What I was looking for would be someone with foreknowledge working on uplift and maybe against Nazarick. For all the benevolent dictatorship of canon, we don't see industrialization or magitech.
Heika chapter 10 . 10/22
In Judeo-Christian angelology, Seraphs have 6 wings; it's the Cherubs who have four (and I am pretty sure it will be the same in Overlord considering how long Judeo-Christian esotericism has been used in manga). The angel Metatron had 6x6 wings, so 36 or 42 depending on how you count them (do the base six wings that have six wings coming out of each count or do they not?).