Reviews for Of Brothers, Mad Scientists and Bad Analogies
BrintonTwinz chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This fic was great! Keep up the great work!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*laughs hysterically* Ah, family outings. How cute. *smirk*
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
*laughs* that was great. And I think they WERE IC. Quite funny.
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
*snickers* ah... what wonderful places to have arguments... theyre really funny! even though they werent trying to be!
Marciaaka Haru chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That was So funny! But the only problem in my oppinion is the OCCness of the charaters *I don't care if OCCness isn't a word* I would have thought that Knives would have proved Vash wrong in a secound, but... tha's coo... You must be really,REALLY smart to know all this stuff about anology. *Imean people tell me I'm smart but that's just cool what you can do, I'd read a science book if you wrote it* 7th grade's gonna be cool... - Peace3
Spoons Billions chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
BRILLIANT! Absolutly wonderful! Good job, wot, wot!
Sami chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I don't know what to say, except for "That was brilliant!" So, er, yeah. It was. ;;

This story is quite original, as well. I love the way you wrote it. Somehow, I can see this happening...just because Vash is about as lucky as a dead four-leaf clover and Knives is...well...Knives. Hahaha.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
That was amusing. _. I loved the arguing over the Spider/Butterfly thing. It's true, not a perfect analogy, and it strikes me as funny that they'd be arguing over something as stupid as that while running for their lives. So sibling-like!

Then, Vash's boot knife that he keeps tripping over. XD.

Overall I find this to be a very rare and welcome kind of story to the Humor section of the Trigun category: Intelligent humor. You had fun with the English language and you did not butcher the English language, as many, many fanfic writers do. (I tell you, this archive is a haven for people who can't write. It's a delight to read the fanfictions here by those who can).

I was confused on one part, though. The line about the hidden gun and the Angel Arm. Vash has his regular gun (which he has kept away from Knives now in this story), his Angel Arm, and his hidden left-arm gun. After the Augusta incident, he got a spiffy machine-gun replacement in Sky City. Doesn't he still have that? That could use some explaining. Maybe he's just out of ammo for it.
Reikah chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Not entirely sure my opinion couints for much since a) I don't know the fandom b) I'm yer buddy :p. I did, however, find the narrative amusing; it put me in mind of A Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy :D