Reviews for The World Got In The Way
TheKittyRin chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Aw... :'( That was so sad... but beautiful. All the characters felt so... alive. That was really beautiful. I cried, but then I do cry a lot. But really. That was beautiful. Thank you for writing this and please continue writing! :) It's amazing.

~Florence~
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aw! This seems lovely! I love James' description of Lily, it's too sweet! :)
Buzzing Spontaneity chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Stupid iPod... Won't let me read the last chapter... -.- Your story is addictive - I really want to read it! Blaah, now I have to find another computer...

Anyway, this chapter was really good! I love the way you made the characters so believable and sweet and the little backstory was really nice :) The whole thing was both amazing and heartbreaking at the same time - constantly knowing the end isn't nice :( But keep writing - this is very good :)
mountain laurel chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Alright, since I edited this chapter, you already know what I think about it, but I'll write you a review anyway, so you can feel special when you get a review. Anyway, it's really good, although I still don't understand how Lily and James could have grown up together, but the characters are really well developed and all that fun stuff. Also, the song you picked it really great for the chapter...alrighty, I think that's it now...wait one more thing...Don't wait another year to write a new chapter!

LEECHA chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
hey hey hey! great chapter! good job laurel lol although i thought you were supposed to be editing these too...some of the words are funny such as boy instead of box but i love amanda's story line! ill c both of you in school! byebye
Gryfyndor Girl chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
omg amanda this chapter was so beautiful! hold on im tearing up, seriously. This chapter was just... wow. Im a little hurt that you picked Laurel over me to post this chapter, but i was on vacation, so i guess i can forgive you... you need me to edit this tho there were a couple of mistakes, nothing big though. Have a super duper fun time in England, scope out those sexy british guys. ill talk to you when you get back.
mountain laurel chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Alright...I know that I'm the one who posted the story for you, but I wanted to be the first person to review this chapter! Yay! Anyway, this is such a good chapter, albeit really sad! omg...I almost cried, Amanda! Anyway, I'm sorry for all the formatting problems, my computer hates me and you can fix those all when you get back...I saved it to disk (what else...I have like 10 now!) Anyway...you have to update really soon...but don't make too many more sad chapters! lol! Bye Bye

leechyloucha chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
hola...this is really good. i normally don't like stories made about other stories but this one is an exception. i like the use of the song within the story and how well the lyrics fit with the plot as it begins. it's awesome! keep up with the writing
Lovely Lily chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Aww... *sniffle* that was sweet/sad. Good first fic! There was a ton of super good description. It was beautifully written.

-LL

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my fic!
Guardie chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
hola! this is very good. i hope you write more. i always loved Harry Potter books. This gives it an interesting turn.

Please read my own fantasy stories at . My fave of these stories is Odium's Betrothal. Magic isn't a major player, but there is a wizard in it. I'm Guardie there too. Um. If you feel like reading my story at this site it's called May the Rose never fade, but it isn't finished and prob never will be.

keep writing! :))
Gryfyndor Girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
hmm.. ok. i still hate peter. someone should shoot him... a lot. lol. hmm, can you imagine voldemort being Harry's dad? right as Harry's about to kill him... 'Harry, I am your father...' 'NO' lol i would so die laughing at that. ok, now about your story... lol very good. Bones needs an apostophe at the end, but otherwise very good. i dont know the song, but very descriptive. Enough metafors!meta..phors? how do you spell it? Who cares. Mrs dowd better get those exams correct and i better do good on it i need some cash. lol im so tricky. ok, gj on your all A exam grades, you big phony. lol, dammit, i AM an adult you phony! now im depressed, thanks a lot! ok ill stop bothering you with my random thoughts. tara!
mountain laurel chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Amanda! Yeah! You finally posted your story...It's even better all nice and typed out here instead of just written (and we all know how "neat" your handwriting is...)! Anyway, this is a really good chapter...even though you didn't keep my edits...get rid of "In the green room, she looked like a rose in bloom"...her hair is orangeish...even if it is called red...and also get rid of "and could be just as loud" from the sentence "The little one had a set of lungs the size of bagpipes, and could be just as loud." when you say his lungs are like bagpipes, you imply that they are really loud...look! I'm editing...wow! You're supposed to be my editor! (btw-how's the last chapter of Shayna's Story going?) Anyway...hurry up and write the next chapter soon...or one from any of your other stories...btw- what's with the pre-marital sex thing in your bio? I mean I agree with you...but...it's a little wierd...I know what Lauren said..but still...anyway...ttyl