Reviews for Stargazing
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/19
Okay
misfit-princess chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
aw. These are my favorite kind of stories!
NelleC chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
That was so sweet. You're a very well written author. Keep up the writing; you have the talent!
Lady Shadowlight chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
I think it's really good. I like the way Ginney realized that the satrs had only waited till the right time.
Jaquelyne chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Trully a beautiful story. I have been going through people's faves all night and found your name. I am glad that I did. Wonderfully done.
Butterfly Monkey Babe of Doom chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
very good...well written...and very dramatic. All in all, it's great! _
Belinde Maline chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*sighs deeply*

I just love stories such as this.

sweet, compassionate... perfect.
mel chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
uuy! cute! tell me it will be a squel?
Corinne chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Hey Ellie girl!

I told you I'd get around to reading your new story this afternoon. Let me tell you it was worth the wait. You've haven't failed us yet (us meaning your faithful followers)! This story is another great one by my favorite writer *wink*

You did an awesome job on this. It was really sweet and very touching. Keep it up!

I'm off to check my mail and see if you've written back!
bk11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
So, I wanted to know what the girl who likes to post responses in Baloo's LJ write like. And I gotta admit, the fascination intensified when I found out that you had my name.

And I really really like this. It's very sweet and Harry got hit with a perceptive-stick. OMG, that's so hot. ;P

The extra element of "Tom" in there kind of veered it towards a creepiness, which I think, really works well for you in this story. Good grammar. Nice editting. Overall, you did a really good job with this story.